[VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!

Poll

Adventure vs Drama

Adventure
Drama

Author Topic: [VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!  (Read 444358 times)

i'm disappointed, blf.
i really am.

nerds are great because I can just loving shove it in my mouth like the slut I am

Kit-Kats hands down.

I bought two bags last store run.

nerds are great because I can just loving shove it in my mouth like the slut I am

sweet tarts and smarties and bottlecaps are all stuff

sweet tarts and smarties and bottlecaps are all stuff
It sounds like you were loveually abused by candy as a child and now hate all of it.

Wonka candy is mostly stuff it's not my fault

The problem with this topic is that almost always we go through a large amount of votes in a period when US users are active and it's night for Europeans. It causes the demographic to be even more biased.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 11:02:08 AM by Dannu »

The problem with this topic is that almost always we go through a short amount of votes in a period when US users are active and it's night for Europeans. It causes the demographic to he even more biased.
This poll will be extra weird for non-Americans, because a significant amount of the options are generally only available, or marketed, in the US.
For example, I personally only know of 7 of the chosen items. There's an 8th one available here, but only commonly in recent years I think, and I've never had one.

For some of the brackets I'll have to choose between two products I've never tried or even heard of before.

Nerds: 67 votes (44.7%)
Kit-Kats: 83 votes (55.3%)

Nerds has been eliminated from the tournament

---

up next we have CANDY CORN vs WHOPPERS!