Poll

Adventure vs Drama

Adventure
Drama

Author Topic: [VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!  (Read 450557 times)

he wasn't even half mad
and maybe you really should cut it out if that offends you so much

What did you expect from espio, he's entitled to his loli special interest

espio likes loli therefore it's worse

animals
despite lolis being children, they're still people and wanting to forget animals is creepier

yeah these were my thoughts too when i voted bestiality

loli/shota special interest is still loving sick though

I'm sure everyone has their own ideas about why I would think x is worse than bestiality
but, at least in this case, it's because I think it's worse to take advantage of human beings than animals. they're also hurt far more by it
like, if I had to choose between an animal or a kid dying, I'd choose the animal. same for being scarred for life, or anything else like that

Loli/Shota is pretty harmless, since whoever jacks off to it is likely to not go any further. child enthusiasm is actually sick, because it harms kids.

And bestiality is just gross, animals are dirty

Loli/Shota is pretty harmless, since whoever jacks off to it is likely to not go any further.
explain why you think that?

i don't mind loli/shota
it's not like i like it, + it's not made in US, drawn, and foreign so it's not like it's being sold here
it's fake people come on

beastiality on the other hand is real and illegal in a forgetton of places

explain why you think that?

speaking for him because i've done it and i'm mentally sane and i haven't gotten jail time :l

it's not made in US,
boy do I have news for you
speaking for him because i've done it and i'm mentally sane and i haven't gotten jail time :l
I'm sure there are many people who get off to real kids and never do anything, it doesn't mean it's harmless

just because we naturally forgeted animals thousands of years ago doesnt mean it's alright for me to go stick my richard in a snake. with that logic i guess we can start eating each other too
Technically we still are loving apes constantly because humans are a species of great apes.

Not that I'm willing to defend beastiality, though.

I flipped a coin and got loli

hey wait a second, why is FEET in the bracket and not ponies?
foot special interest is relatively normal. it's like the most common special interest

I'm sure everyone has their own ideas about why I would think x is worse than bestiality
but, at least in this case, it's because I think it's worse to take advantage of human beings than animals. they're also hurt far more by it
like, if I had to choose between an animal or a kid dying, I'd choose the animal. same for being scarred for life, or anything else like that
Lolis arent human beings.
They are 2D drawings with tits and a vaggie.
Seriously what? Your entire statement is borderline handicapped.

funny...
I agree
but, at least in this case, it's because I think it's worse to take advantage of human beings
What? Human beings? They arent even real, seriously
than animals. they're also hurt far more by it
What? It isnt a real thing? Are you just stupid?
like, if I had to choose between an animal or a kid dying
What the flying forget? Is your richard made from lava or something? You really are stupid.
, I'd choose the animal.
Have fun with a horse richard up your ass
 same for being scarred for life, or anything else like that
Edit: Ohwait, hes a furry. Now it makes sense.
Actually im not sure
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 05:44:00 PM by espio100 »