Poll

Adventure vs Drama

Adventure
Drama

Author Topic: [VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!  (Read 450531 times)

This thread has caused me to ask my mother the timeless question "If you stick your penus into a piece of poop, are you likely to get a disease?"

This thread has caused me to ask my mother the timeless question "If you stick your penus into a piece of poop, are you likely to get a disease?"
you can get like

genital warts or something

Tough call. I know people into both. Hrm.
Hardcore BDSM can get a little forgeted up. We're talking knives and stuff.
But on the other hand, feet.
The two can go hand in hand if you're talking jackboots, so...
Hm.
Bdsm because sensory deprivation is loving weird.

you'd probably get a UTI

BDSM is not as bad as feet, I have hear rumors of people who like to step on stuff.

bdsm is pretty hot

feet on the other hand i don't get

I don't understand either but I think feet is probably the most harmless

a foot special interest is good for the sole!

i can understand enjoying bdsm to an extent, imo dominance and submission and the like is a lot more normal in love than a god damn foot

so i have to pick feet

Why can we find boobs attractive but not feet, they are both body parts?
There's a theory that permanently prominent boobs were developed because they resembled bums and because women's genitals were too stuck on the bottom of their torso and obscured to be a good indicator of fertility.

There's also a theory that foot special interest develops out of a literal mistake in signal transfer in the brain, what with the "legs, butt, and feet" area being so close to the "hip and genitals" area causing the signals to mildly overlap.

Damn, this is toe to toe
Unfortunately this vote can only end when one of them dominates over the other

The people who have foot special interestes are generally pretty creepy too

you can quench your thirst during love
only if they're pregnant which is an entirely different special interest

Anyone that is into that feet stuff is a complete weirdo