Poll

Adventure vs Drama

Adventure
Drama

Author Topic: [VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!  (Read 450425 times)

Why couldn't the kid pirate go to the movie?

Why couldn't the kid pirate go to the movie?
It was rated ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRR

Why couldn't the kid go to and pirate the movie?

Why couldn't the kid go to and pirate the movie?
because it would be illegal and the fbi would break into his house and arrest him

Pirate Metal is a subgenre of Heavy Metal, so Pirate Metal will win in one way or the other no matter what

people think pirates' favorite letter is R, but it's actually the C!

people think pirates' favorite letter is R, but it's actually the C!
the vitamin which they lack

Pirate metal is a hilarious concept, and heavy metal is such an incredibly broad genre. Have to vote for heavy since it would probably incorporate most modern metal genres too.

I didn't know Smoke on the Water counted as heavy metal

But I won't question it

Interesting that jazz was not even included in this vote, but I suppose that shows the age group and cultural background of this forum.

Interesting that jazz was not even included in this vote, but I suppose that shows the age group and cultural background of this forum.

I dont listen to jazz on its own right, although I entertain the idea of a type of jazz progressions I'd enjoy hearing the forget out of on its own right. But a huge majority of the metal I listen to is heavily influenced by jazz and progression, chordaly and rhythmically.

Kinda weird to compare a genre to one of its subgenres. I voted Heavy Metal because I like other variants too.