1 (2%)
NO, U cigarette!
42 (82.4%)
I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!
2 (3.9%)
I WANT COOKIE!
6 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: NEW GLITCH! (well, this glitch its old and good)  (Read 1505 times)

Well, its me again! LucasRFA!!!
Today its a good glitch. Ur friend or brother or sister (or anyone) dont have blockland? NO PROBLEM, WE HAVE THE SOLUTION!
Requerimets:
-2 or more PCs on the same house (specific on the same internet, like LAN)
-Steam and blockland on the PCs!

Step 1
Well, these PCs have to connect to steam and play blockland, but some PCs will be require this:
Another account will open on another section, please log again.
U dont need this, dont minimize because you cant, and dont close, or will close the steam, just put on the botton of the windows.

Step 2
You can now play with your friends! (or family) You can go online or LAN, buuuuut cant change you online name (only LAN name) you only change the Clan pre and suffix, (use that to Identify who is who, EX: Me, RFA Host, my sister, RFA SIS)

I hope I have helped you

This isn't a glitch, this is a feature. It has been known of since the dawn of time.

This isn't a glitch, this is a feature. It has been known of since the dawn of time.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:33:40 AM by Jshotgun »

hey you should also make a topic about the glitch where you can place blocks. it's a really weird glitch and everyone exploits it i tell people to stop but they just ban me from there servers i know on my servers its instant permaban for exploiting it

But that dont works for u? :(

How does this classify as a glitch?
It asks you if you want to use LAN when you start a game. Why did you start LAN without knowing what it was?

I don't get why people think adding a completely stupid poll like this is a good idea:

hey you should also make a topic about the glitch where you can place blocks. it's a really weird glitch and everyone exploits it i tell people to stop but they just ban me from there servers i know on my servers its instant permaban for exploiting it

Help, I cant breathe.

I can't believe i just read through all that n expected something interesting... n then looked back to see if i missed something cause i was confused.... *facepaw* geeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh >~<;

Help, I cant breathe.