Author Topic: Dogtaggy (150289) - Admin abuse, general handicap  (Read 2998 times)

Dogtaggy

I was playing on Paintingcan's Wild West RP when everybody gets teleported to the spawn with a barrier at the exit.

He resets the minigame like 3 times while screaming "IM FED UP OF ALL YOU BASTARDS"

He tells everybody to read the rules and shouts "EVERYONE IS BEING handicapped"

Eventually he lets us go, but I still say that this is not how you administrate a server. You don't tele everyone into an enclosed room and scream at them, that does nothing. You ban troublemakers and not cause inconvenience for your other players. Speaking of bans, he and his admins such as Snack Nsack Chocolate (28555), epic pie (148614), and TKH2000 (140442) almost never banned anyone. If they did, it would only be for 10 - 60 minutes, even if it was for something like mass RDM.

Paintingcan, if you're reading, please demote this guy. He is a nuisance and should not be Super Admin.

Sonuvabitch DDoS'd a few people and me too. I banned him and he kept DDoSing me. I only unbanned him for the sake of the DDoSing to stop.

Oh God this friend.

Yesterday, I joined, he teleported me to the middle of nowhere and started shooting fireballs at me.

When I asked him what THE forget HE WAS DOING

He said "I'm a witch!!"

/support

/support

He is known as a DDoSer as well, he has DDoSed Nom771's server

his forum profile. he seems like an starfish in his sig and in these pics, so im going to support this

/support

For some stupid reason he DDoS's every goddamn server he can find that isn't good enough. So I guess he DDoS's servers for no reason at all.
He's also known as Det

/support

Look at the bright side, it was Nom

For some stupid reason he DDoS's every goddamn server he can find that isn't good enough. So I guess he DDoS's servers for no reason at all.
He's also known as Det
Does he ever host his own server at all?  Or does he just surf around from server to server waiting for admin?

Sonuvabitch DDoS'd a few people and me too. I banned him and he kept DDoSing me. I only unbanned him for the sake of the DDoSing to stop.
/support

Oh wow, I didn't know that. Makes it even worse, I suppose.

NOEDIT: /support

I banned him from my place for being a general nuisance, 3 mins later he DDoSed me

NOEDIT: /support

I banned him from my place for being a general nuisance, 3 mins later he DDoSed me
Someone with a VPN should forget with him and watch him be helpless to do anything about it. 

Does he ever host his own server at all?  Or does he just surf around from server to server waiting for admin?
He just goes around judging the servers. If he likes it he'll leave it. If he hates it then he'll DDoS the host.

Wait what's "ddos"ing?

Wait what's "ddos"ing?
Denial of service attack.
Dos means one computer is doing it, Ddos means multiple computers are doing it.
Its flooding someones router with incoming data that causes it to not respond or crash, basically shutting anything like a server or connection down temporarily. 

i think Paintingcan is - Paint - and i think thats dog