Author Topic: Dogtaggy (150289) - Admin abuse, general handicap  (Read 2903 times)

I left the server to be dedicated for the night as everyone wanted me to. When I came back today there was lots of spam, lag and bots. So I reset to a previous build. I have the save so people didn't lose their builds.

I left the server to be dedicated for the night as everyone wanted me to. When I came back today there was lots of spam, lag and bots. So I reset to a previous build. I have the save so people didn't lose their builds.
So why didn't you just remove the spam and bots? Wouldn't be that hard of a project.

So why didn't you just remove the spam and bots? Wouldn't be that hard of a project.
It was everywhere. Every corner was covered with it. Tonight I will try and clean up the save I have.

/support
Today dogtaggy was using "magic" and killing everyone while we RP'd

I remember making a WIP server, so I had to go to the bathroom, and when I didn't know it, someone must've came on my server and loving dos'd me or something. I didn't get to save yet. Blockland really

It was everywhere. Every corner was covered with it. Tonight I will try and clean up the save I have.
Oh, and if you didn't know Paintingcan is my dedi hosting account. I'm pretty new to hosting so if you can tell me what to fix. I discovered epic pie was a badmin from people and he isn't an admin anymore.

Also killing people with magic was for RP. I was being a witch and when captured there would be a town execution to bring back the RP, since it had become Outlaws vs Indians TDM in the corner of the map.

i hammered his train and got perma ban
No. You didn't set an RP Name, you didn't read rules, you didn't set an avatar relative to the rp, then you hammered the train. We gave you multiple warnings, so it's your fault.

love it how that server hasnt put brick damage off at all which is the heart of its exploits to like everything on that server

Also just want to clear things up, someone is framing dogtaggy, calling themselves dogtagg to look like him, then DDoSing servers.