Author Topic: my game Circuit Breakers is on greenlight  (Read 5709 times)

trailer!

greenlight!

kickstarter?

do you remember king of ghosts? like, the thing quake-type weapons were made for in the first place? circuit breakers is basically just standalone king of ghosts.

its a hyperactive top-down 4 player friendly fire simulator that is cunningly disguised as a hyperactive top-down 4 player robot genocide simulator where you and your friends are apparently working together but are actually in violent, frenzied competition to take all the energy to get the biggest gun and steal all the kills

it's pretty ridiculous im not gonna lie

I love it. Voted on greenlight for you.

stunning. i'm hoping you hit the 10k stretch goal, this stuff looks like nuclear throne on only the finest crack

i would give you money for this but i have none, so i voted on greenlight
 seriously this looks great and i really hope it gets on the marketplace

Looks sweet! Is there anywhere we can try it out/buy it now? It's really hard finding local/split screen coop games for PC

e: noticed the kickstarter beta pledge
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 03:05:00 PM by DaSord213 »

oh stuff i just realized that im visible on the far left side of the kickstarter video

Smash TV for the modern generation

This actually looks pretty interesting.
I would probably take this for a spin if i had it and my friends were over.
Always fun to play such games.
We currently have played Vagante, Crawl and some other games and currently, Crawl is our favorite couch coop game.
This reminds me more of my boxhead 2play coop time, which was also a lot of fun, but this is that in a more interesting and challenging way.
Good luck and i hope you get somewhere with this. :D

Actually voted yes on greenlight, just because it looks interesting.

damn this looks rad as hell

Awesome, voted on greenlight.
I'll get it when it's out, I haven't played a top-down shooting game like that in forever. Plus that adds another local multiplayer game for me and my friends to play.