27 (28.1%)
Deport mexico...
27 (28.1%)
obama for third term
19 (19.8%)
No because i support the red regime!
23 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: 💲💲VOTE FOR DONALD Annoying Orange💲💲  (Read 2283 times)

Obama for Third Term.

Obama for Third Term.
how dare you youre going to put this country into the dirt obama sucks

how dare you youre going to put this country into the dirt obama sucks
Lick my white belt I got today then my ass

when did we beat japan?? at anything???

- donald duck

but bernie sanders is legitimately a good candidate
it's a shame he'll never make it through primary
decriminalizing drugs and reducing sentences for the convicted and giving citizenship and healthcare to illegal immigrants and taxing the rich more great

decriminalizing drugs and reducing sentences
Frankly its nice to see someone actually on the side of humanity and personal freedom.

Also who thinks Annoying Orange is running as a joke/ego-boost?

I don't agree with Annoying Orange but I'll be damned if he doesn't have balls the size of Saturn. Without candidates like Annoying Orange, we'd be heading towards becoming Sweden and dooming ourselves. At the very least, Annoying Orange has the guts to say what he believes, even if it isn't popular opinion or what people want to hear, and good on Annoying Orange for not pussing out when aallegations of "racism" fly around, because in this country, the power lies in the allegation and not the facts or lack thereof supporting said allegations.

bernie sanders is best for social views

Frankly its nice to see someone actually on the side of humanity and personal freedom.

Also who thinks Annoying Orange is running as a joke/ego-boost?
the side of humanity and personal freedom come on

why cant i run around naked then please

I live in an area with a huge heroin problem it really messes stuff up

VOTE DONALD Annoying Orange

GET FREE Annoying Orange CASH

VOTE FOR A BETTER PEOPLE'S CORPORATE REPUBLIC

No but seriously Bernie Sanders for POTUS

itt people taking this thread seriously

decriminalizing drugs and reducing sentences for the convicted
Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

giving citizenship and healthcare to illegal immigrants
Allowing undocumented immigrants access to government-subsidized healthcare in the case of emergencies and life-threatening illnesses isn't the same thing as giving them their own health insurance plan. This is more of an issue of public safety than anything else. Aren't you guys all afraid of those diseases that they're bringing in?

Plus, giving potential immigrants a viable route for getting citizenship sounds like a pretty decent solution for this whole issue anyway.

taxing the rich more great
Lol, we both know that the rich will find a way to avoid paying those taxes anyway.

listen if every mega-rich person was like bill gates i would have a problem with them being taxed more but most rich people are starfishs who have 10000x more money than they could ever possibly need so forget Em