does anyone else get tremendously hungry before bed?

Author Topic: does anyone else get tremendously hungry before bed?  (Read 722 times)

No matter what time I go to bed, I'm always extremely hungry when I'm trying to fall asleep, even after a meal. It's 3:40am, and I wasn't hungry before I went to bed, but now I'm really hungry now that I'm in bed. This has been going on forever and I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue. It's the main reason why it's hard to get to sleep for me

i sometimes get really thirsty but not hungry

-snip-
Same here, it can be bad some days, other days worse
It can force me to stay awake all night and day

i just did, so i reheated a piece of pizza and cooked a hot pocket
and it's past 1 in the morning

edit: will probably have another piece of pizza

that cause usually the time between eating dinner and going to bed is a pretty long time, and you just dont really think about it til you're trying to fall asleep.
like, suppose you wake up at maybe 7. You get hungry at 1 for lunch - thats 4 hours gap between eating. You eat dinner at 7 - 6 hours gap. You stay up doing whatever til 3 - that 8 hours. it's a while, it just doesnt feel like it
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:52:05 AM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

I do this during the summer all the time :(

i get both thirsty and hungry

like, suppose you wake up at maybe 7. You get hungry at 1 for lunch - thats 4 hours gap between eating.
Unless you added a breakfast at 9 that you didn't mention, that's 6 hours.

you wake up at maybe 7...stay up doing whatever til 3
The issue is you're not supposed to stay up that late.
Your should be in bed long before 3am, and then while you're sleeping, your body suppresses many of the processes that would cause you to get hungry

You're not supposed to get that little sleep either but that's another issue
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:30:51 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

hungry for richard

Raven is my midnight snack~

hungry for richard

Raven is my midnight snack~
We get it, you're gay