Blockland Glass Development

Author Topic: Blockland Glass Development  (Read 25354 times)

also, the colorset system shouldn't detect gamemodes

Oh, I see the problem now. Sorry. I'll release a bug fix soon, probably within 15 minutes.

Sorry, I got some food. Pushed.

ty, this is a really great addon btw

On the website, just open the image in a new tab when somebody clicks the thumbnail. This can just be a temporary thing.

edit: We also need a way to break ties like this one and perhaps a private reviewer/OP discussion area.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 10:54:58 PM by Greek2me »

Do I have to wait before I can verify my account? I've registered and have the add-on in my add-ons folder, but there's no "verification GUI" coming up.

On the website, just open the image in a new tab when somebody clicks the thumbnail. This can just be a temporary thing.

edit: We also need a way to break ties like this one and perhaps a private reviewer/OP discussion area.

I want to revisit the approval/bargain pipeline. I think I merged two different ideas together, just making it hastily.

• The first step should be verifying the file name, category, etc.
  • After that, checking for malicious/safe.
  • And finally, after all of that, checking quality.

Edit: Almost finished. Here's a run down of how it works:

Reviewers fill out three "yes or no" boxes. "Safe" pertaining to malicious/safe, "Valid" pertaining to correct category/filename, and "Good" referring to whether it's high quality or not. After five reviews, a decision is made. Atleast 80% must say the add-on is valid, 80% must say it's safe, and 50% must say it's good for all to go smoothly. If under 80% say its valid, then it's failed. If under 80% say it's safe, it gets moved to the up-and-coming Danger Zone (bum bum bum). If under 50% say it's good, then it goes to the bargain bin. Each time the add-on is updated, the metrics will be reset and it'll be up for judgement again.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 11:50:43 AM by Scout31 »

I like that. It should work well.

Also, you should either get rid of your update GUI entirely and just use the default one (I'd prefer this route) or you should disable it until it's actually ready to be used. It doesn't display any useful info right now.

New review system is live. There's only a limited amount of local testing I can do when it comes to reviewer stuff, but it all seems pretty straight forward.

Also, you should either get rid of your update GUI entirely and just use the default one (I'd prefer this route) or you should disable it until it's actually ready to be used. It doesn't display any useful info right now.
I'll add an option to the prefs screen. The only reason I really have it now is continuity of the GUI style and so that RTB updates look similar. I'm planning something cool with it later on, but it's not pressing.

EDIT: Danger Zone is now in.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 03:52:01 PM by Scout31 »

Client_Themes is in the list of add-ons to be reviewed, but the file is in the fail bin.

Yeah I submitted it twice, failed one of them, and then approved the failed one and that caused it to show up in the review queue.

Fixed the "unapproved" list.

Add-on dependencies are in! On the "My Add-Ons" screen, hover over your add-on and click on the settings cog. The entire thing is JavaScript based, so if you have any browser compatibility problems, please let me know.

I'll probably have a nightly out tonight containing both a rudimentary preferences system and support for dependencies.