Dodgeball with Impact Gernades

Author Topic: Dodgeball with Impact Gernades  (Read 987 times)

This will be a gamemode with a Red VS Blue sort of thing, and instead of Dodgeballs, they're impact gernades.

Don't mean to be that guy but it's Grenades.

OT: i don't think that's possible.

wait what
why can't impact grenades be made? i'm pretty sure there are some already out there

wait what
why can't impact grenades be made? i'm pretty sure there are some already out there
Im pretty sure that back around the days of maps, there was a weapon pack that was released which included literal impact grenades that explode when they hit something (Im not sure if this is what OP wants) and a launcher for said grenades
i forgot the name of the pack though

Im pretty sure that back around the days of maps, there was a weapon pack that was released which included literal impact grenades that explode when they hit something (Im not sure if this is what OP wants) and a launcher for said grenades
Yes, I want that.

Frog's

what do you mean, this would just have to be a snowball with a different model that explodes on impact

Uh i was referring to dodgeball with grenades.

Yes it is?

What the hell is so impossible about it?