[UPDATE 0.3.0] Playable Instruments [BETA]

Author Topic: [UPDATE 0.3.0] Playable Instruments [BETA]  (Read 29154 times)

these are really good, i just wish i could make something with them
it'd be seriously cool if you could make them read and play .abc files
also i can't seem to load local songs if i'm in a server with the instruments. i can only load the host's
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 11:41:18 PM by Biohazard »

Would it be possible for this to use .MML format to play songs in files? i have thousands of songs, all in .MML format that i would love to use, would there be an easy way to convert it to the method used?

it would be damn interesting if someone made a converter which converts .mod or .midi's to song format

soo.. how do you use the drumsticks?

Badspot

• Administrator
Support_Instruments contains an unintentional eval exploit that allows any client to execute arbitrary script commands on the server.  I have added it to the crap-on crc list and I would recommend removing it. 

The original download link is here: WARNING CONTAINS EVAL EXPLOIT
If someone wants to fix it and re-upload.

I'll fix whatever exploits I can find real quick, mad props for the quick action

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 06:36:53 PM by Zeblote »

jesus forget what was I thinking
I fixed it and updated the OP

I'm in the middle of rewriting it anyway, but this will hold everyone over until I'm done
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 07:52:10 PM by Electrk. »

hmmmmm are there any songs out there for download

Yeah /someone/ who dramad someone used that eval-exploit to take /r/place's code. Thanks Badspot.

Yeah /someone/ who dramad someone used that eval-exploit to take /r/place's code. Thanks Badspot.
epic!

After all this time no one has checked the add-on. Glad that the issue is solved.

Could you reupload the songs too?