Author Topic: Anyone that can help with using Flipnote Studio on 3DS?  (Read 312 times)

Finally got the old 3DS fixed(only for Flipnote Studio, since I'm too poor for a drawing tablet and adobe flash) and the first thing I realize is that its impossible to do layers. The only helpful advice the tutorial flipnotes get is to hold down the left bumper, but that doesn't seem to give any options for layers no matter what screen I go to. Tapping on "3D" doesn't offer any options related to layers, either. Anyone who's used Flipnote Studio on a 3DS that can help?

Finally got the old 3DS fixed(only for Flipnote Studio, since I'm too poor for a drawing tablet and adobe flash) and the first thing I realize is that its impossible to do layers. The only helpful advice the tutorial flipnotes get is to hold down the left bumper, but that doesn't seem to give any options for layers no matter what screen I go to. Tapping on "3D" doesn't offer any options related to layers, either. Anyone who's used Flipnote Studio on a 3DS that can help?

this belongs in gaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktrKRiNHiWw