forreal can i change my loving avatar from when i was in middleschool.

Author Topic: forreal can i change my loving avatar from when i was in middleschool.  (Read 1980 times)

guy with the avatar that looks like pewdiepie that he cant change
god damn im a senior now this some bullstuff. i've complained like a little bitch before that my forum options were slowly being taken away and idk if there even is a control panel anymore i cant edit my avatar or sig and i just wanna change it damn

this happen to anyone else?

does this link work
it doesn't work for me and i have perfectly working profile settings url looks like it's user-specific

does this link work
An Error Has Occurred!
You are not permitted to modify profile settings.
why? I didn't do anything that might've warranted them to be taken away. i mean when i was a little stuff i guess i spammed it for like, a day or two? idk thats understandable but it's been years wtf
it doesn't work for me and i have perfectly working profile settings url looks like it's user-specific
i think he made the link work for me, has like my forum id thats in my profiles url

pm badspot if he deems you worthy he will give them back

i think you should keep it, it's a classic

it's certainly memorable

it's certainly memorable
Remembering my past isn't something I'd like to do in fact burning it would work a lot better damn I'm edgy

avatars play quite a big role in reputation and stuff
if i see someone with a stuffty jpegged avatar i subconsciously judge them for it

avatars play quite a big role in reputation and stuff
if i see someone with a stuffty jpegged avatar i subconsciously judge them for it
I've been here 5 years everyone's judged me to hell and back already

seriously man you got seniority with that avatar nobody gonna forget with a guy whose had the same avatar for like 10 years

does this link work
the link for skateaton would be http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=24960;sa=forumProfile
the u=# part is the same as when you click a link to view your profile, ie for me it's u=10134

the link for skateaton would be http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=24960;sa=forumProfile
the u=# part is the same as when you click a link to view your profile, ie for me it's u=10134
that is the link he used, though, isn't it?

seriously man you got seniority with that avatar nobody gonna forget with a guy whose had the same avatar for like 10 years

hi

steve5451 had no avatar or sig privileges too. After getting a new account I change it so often because I was unable to for years.