Author Topic: Blogland: My phone was stolen.  (Read 9000 times)

His ban was only one week
Don't jump the gun on it being perma
this saddens me

you guys are pathetic. a respected user makes a dumb post and gets banned and suddenly everyone is like "i always hated them hahaaha" when in reality 80% of you are alts so you have no place to be laughing. it was a TEMPORARY ban as well so you are only making yourself look like richards when he gets back.

you guys are pathetic.
good for you, friend-o
a respected user
not even slightly
a dumb post
absolutely
suddenly everyone is like "i always hated them hahaaha"
because they do. sorry our opinions of other people conflict with yours
when in reality 80% of you are alts so you have no place to be laughing
<-- not an alt. but even if i was, i dont see how it would matter at all.
you are only making yourself look like richards when he gets back.
Idea: show him that he isn't welcome/respected here and he'll either A: Leave or B: Stop being a richardmunch. And I really couldn't care less about what he thinks of me. He's annoying and I'd be happier if he was gone.

you guys are pathetic. a respected user makes a dumb post and gets banned and suddenly everyone is like "i always hated them hahaaha" when in reality 80% of you are alts so you have no place to be laughing. it was a TEMPORARY ban as well so you are only making yourself look like richards when he gets back.
you know nothing about who or what you're talking about

That looks like a tumblr outburst.

That looks like a tumblr outburst.
zealot is a tumblr outburst

you know nothing about who or what you're talking about
sorry, what?
this is better than his ban
I have literally never seen a drama topic or a fight created in a thread by him. Admittedly I don't prowl all boards but it's not even him alone I'm talking about--you do this with literally everyone.

Whenever a person gets banned in a topic everyone is like "HAHAAHA FINALLY BEEN WAITING FOR THAT ALL 5 YEARS". It's verification after the fact and is absolutely pathetic.

I have literally never seen a drama topic or a fight created in a thread by him. Admittedly I don't prowl all boards but it's not even him alone I'm talking about--you do this with literally everyone.
you don't need a drama topic to not be seen as an idiot on this forum, he's just been really stupid throughout his forum career (example: that nobody cares picture which he was rightfully banned for, like maybe he should read the loving rules (the very, very, VERY obvious rule))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 09:42:01 AM by Maxwell. »

god bless my country #proud

you don't need a drama topic to not be seen as an idiot on this forum, he's just been really stupid throughout his forum career (example: that nobody cares picture which he was rightfully banned for, like maybe he should read the loving rules)
yes we have established that it was a handicapped post. i am not contesting the ban. i am not even defending this individual.
i am just saying that it's rather deplorable that the moment a user is banned everyone acts like they always hated them. it's like opposite of what happens when someone dies.

Zealot, in this case they wanted him gone way before.

yes we have established that it was a handicapped post. i am not contesting the ban. i am not even defending this individual.
i am just saying that it's rather deplorable that the moment a user is banned everyone acts like they always hated them. it's like opposite of what happens when someone dies.
please stop pretending like you know what our opinions are better than we do

please stop pretending like you know what our opinions are better than we do
"I loving HATE WHITE PEOPLE"

"That's pretty weird because you are white"

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING THE ASSUMPTION THAT I HATE WHITE PEOPLE"