Author Topic: Islamic butcher slaughters his wife and sells her meat  (Read 1603 times)

can't find any trustworthy sources on google in english or dutch, so i'm not entirely sure if this is true

"jewsnews"
ha-ha what
secret organization formed in concentration camps to stop oppressive Riddler

like litteraly the first 3 sites.
those sites look 0% trustworthy

Regardless of whether or not he's islamic, his religion is a completely irrelevant to the article. It's kind of like saying "Ten-toed butcher slaughters his wife and sells her meat." Like, it's a descriptive fact that he has all of his toes, but what does that have to do with him killing his wife and selling her meat? Same thing with his religion. Not to get all SJW-y, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find an equivalent article that says in the headline that a killer was Christian (excluding like a priest or something gnarly like that) or atheist or something.

Regardless of whether or not he's islamic, his religion is a completely irrelevant to the article. It's kind of like saying "Ten-toed butcher slaughters his wife and sells her meat." Like, it's a descriptive fact that he has all of his toes, but what does that have to do with him killing his wife and selling her meat? Same thing with his religion. Not to get all SJW-y, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find an equivalent article that says in the headline that a killer was Christian (excluding like a priest or something gnarly like that) or atheist or something.
you'd definitely hear it with atheist if the news knew about it
but because atheists pretty much just look like everyone else and don't have any special clothing it's not distinctive

Unless you're the edge lord fedora-wearing type with an atheist pendant or some stuff

you'd definitely hear it with atheist if the news knew about it

I still don't think so.

the image is of a girrafe's neck.

I still don't think so.
are you kidding?

The US is full of ultra conservative zealots devoted Christians that would love a chance to pounce on atheists

But yes, saying "Islamic" is about as full of bullstuff as specifying "black" in news articles

he keeps hackin,
he's wackin,
he's smackin,

CHOPPIN' THAT MEAT

it's probably because of the idea that "ALL MUSLIMS = TERRORISTS" that people have

I just remembered there was a forumer named Muslim

What happened to them

white person kills someone: mentally ill
muslim kills someone: terrorism

people kill eachother in screwed up ways all the time. i know plenty of white people that decapitate/cut up/rape their ex gf's bodies.