Author Topic: Fang The Gamer - bumping old drama topics  (Read 4293 times)

their posts

probably wasnt the best idea to make another topic, but its like they only made a forum account to bump old topics

Calling it now that the account is a troll/alt account

Wait wut i just got this today and i wanna reply to stuff

Didnt know they were old! Sorry for any actual drama

Wait wut i just got this today and i wanna reply to stuff
it is considered socially unacceptable to reply to posts on topics that have not been posted in by others for a long time
Also im a she....
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GIRL

I'm a hypocrite, but it's also considered socially unacceptable to needlessly post more than once consecutively

Oh sorry....but then whos gonna reply to the old stuff...? No one but me sorry! ;\;

Just read the link...srsly doe why you expect me to be that? There ARE girls oh gosh so many...maybe just not alot on the forums....i COULD send you a picture of me IRL but i rather not....trackers/hackers

Just read the link...srsly doe why you expect me to be that? There ARE girls oh gosh so many...maybe just not alot on the forums....i COULD send you a picture of me IRL but i rather not....trackers/hackers
i know this sounds like a rude question and that's not my intent but do you happen to have any diagnosed mental disorders

I dont have any mental disorders...or atleast any my mom has...well i do have anxiety and arachnephobia but does that even count?....but srsly im not one of those trollers....i might as well show you a picture of me shouldnt i?!?

how old are you because you seem really forgetin hyper

Oh god

Whats wrong im not a friggin raging 10-year-old who cant handle a insult bro no no im actually smart just ibstill dont understand....whats wrong?