Author Topic: The Minions Movie Is Number One In The World ! - MINION MEME QUOTES Riddler  (Read 32787 times)

GOD IS DEAD AND WE KILLED HIM

i saw the face of god and it was weeping

nO IT'S SPREAD TO THE SOUTH
Nothing "spreads" to the south. We're already the worlds number 1 database for stuffty memes and randumb humor. I really loving hate it here.

Nothing "spreads" to the south. We're already the worlds number 1 database for stuffty memes and randumb humor. I really loving hate it here.
destroy the south

minions game, minions tv show, minions ice cream brand, that's gonna be the rest of 2015.

you know how they have real pokemon centers in japan? that's gonna be our future in the US and europe too, except they're gonna be minion shops. minion concentration camps.

What I really hate are quotes that have nothing to do with minions, but include them anyway

so i just ate the minions cereal and it was really good i dont know whats happening

What I really hate are quotes that have nothing to do with minions, but include them anyway

That's Facebook for you. Sometimes I see people posting random stuff about haters and whatnot. Those pictures tend to depict unrelated things, such as Smurfs, Garfield, etc.

It was ok for a kids movie. Pretty overated though for being number 1.