Poll

Mod still ok now without eval

Yes, yes yes yes and yes
46 (60.5%)
No admin.cs still exsists so i will start crying on the forums about it.
30 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: Support_Renderman |v.4| Fixed Eval (Thanks Setro!)  (Read 15380 times)

Support_Renderman
                                        V4

Welcome to the fixed Renderman v4 mod! Credit goes to Setro for fixing up the mod so there is no more EVAL or that other command, also if this does contain eval, please tell me immedietly so i can remove download link. Also, feel free to post a screenshot of your gameplay with the mod, and we hope you enjoy this mod

Update Log

V4.0

* New Sound effects

New Detector beep
Edited ambients
New ambients

*New RTB prefs

Disable Decoys?

* DECOYS!

Decoys are humanoid Renderman entitys or hallucinations that can be seen unless disabled with the new Pref, there is also 3 sounds for the decoy!

* Some coding stuff

V4.1

* Glitch fix!

There was some glitch in the official release with decoys, when a decoy appeared and came after you, it never vanishes and just stalks you until you clear rendermen or wait 2 - 5 minutes.

V4.2

* New sounds!

There are 2 new sounds

- HESRIGHTTHERE

- lovingstuff

V4.3

* ITS FIXED!

I guess we didn't really look over the mod before we release it, apparantly there was 2 codes in the mod that allows people to destroy or spam a server, which resulted in the addon getting shut down, but setro fixed it. This update credits goes to Setro!

-DOWNLOAD-

CREDITS

Chrisbot6

Cypthon

Hawt

Ocelotus

Setro

Don't start flaming below, if i made a simple mistake, ill loving fix it.
not my fault if it still has eval or admincs

« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 03:10:38 AM by Cypthon »

not my fault if it still has eval or admincs
Well it still has support_adminevents.cs, but i'm assuming setro removed all the eval backdoors from it? probably shouldn't have anything to worry about then. Should probably double check it all though.

Did you fix the bug where the rendermen keep going to one place on the map, and ignore all players?

So Setro also made the mod?

Did you fix the bug where the rendermen keep going to one place on the map, and ignore all players?
I think that was a Decoy glitch. But this version that Setro removed eval from is the first release i think, so decoys may be glitchy.

Could you add the original credits from modification discussion?

Rendermen keep running to the center of the map! :(

I think that was a Decoy glitch. But this version that Setro removed eval from is the first release i think, so decoys may be glitchy.
FIX the loving RENDER GO TO CENTER THING

Guys, me, ocelotus, and the other dudes are aware of the Glitch, it seems to be near impossible. We are doing all we can to fix it, we are sure in the the first release of v4, it hadn't had this bug.
I had a idea of finding the old download and adding the newer sounds and stuff, and removing eval.
If this works, ill repost the download. But for now, DEAL WITH IT!
I think disabling Decoys works.

EDIT: Bug was implimented into v.4.2 Anybody who has the v.4.0 download, please PM me or ocelotus it immedietly.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 01:43:27 AM by Cypthon »

When I downloaded Version 4.2, I launched blockland, and tried to find Support_Rendermen on the list. It wasn't there, and when I checked in my actual add-ons folder, it was deleted. I couldn't find anything in the console related to Support_Rendermen.

I'm running Windows Vista Service Pack 1.

when will renderman just loving die
it's a stuffty jumpscare add-on which was fun back then but now is just old stuff

it's a stuffty jumpscare add-on which was fun back then but now is just old stuff

gtfo!