Author Topic: Locked topic.  (Read 6630 times)

Name and BL_ID: .-Rendy-., 24100.
Past Experience: .-Slendy-.'s server, used to be an admin on Blockaloni's server, and other servers I can't remember off the top of my head.
Why you should be accepted: I will be able to administrate the server and make sure no one is breaking any of the rules. I will not abuse admin to give people money, jobs, and/or other in-game items. I have donated 10$ to the server to provide hosting.
Are you able to properly play the RP and help new users?: Yes.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:58:34 PM by TehEpicManz »

Name and BL_ID:
Dart, 10661.

Past Experience:
Xeidious's servers, My own server (obviously)

Why you should be accepted:
I'm rather fair when it comes to judgement/punishments, and I believe that I can make a difference in the server by enforcing the rules and making sure that the players all have a top notch experience on Torru's server.

Are you able to play the RP and help new users?:
Of course. I wouldn't be applying for admin if I was unable to play and help.
Tentative moderator.
Name and BL_ID:
Scar. Z, 31093

Past Experience:
Moderator on Crowns Jailbreak, Admin of CTroopers TDMs, Moderator Hellspy's Military RP, SA on Supercats TDM, Admin on Space1225's server.

Im good with dealing with players in stick situations, but mainly i can be a maintenance guy

Are you able to play the RP and help new users:
Yep
Denied.
Name and BL_ID: .-Rendy-., 24100.
Past Experience: .-Slendy-.'s server, used to be an admin on Blockaloni's server, and other servers I can't remember off the top of my head.
Why you should be accepted: I will be able to administrate the server and make sure no one is breaking any of the rules. I will not abuse admin to give people money, jobs, and/or other in-game items. I have donated 10$ to the server to provide hosting.
Are you able to properly play the RP and help new users?: Yes.
Donating money does not increase your chances of being accepted. The perks from donating are what you have in game.
Denied.

Name and BL_ID:

BoomBot, 94030 and 9913

Past Experience:

Admin on ATFClanEU's City RP, and Aoki's City RP, and several others over the past many years i've been on Blockland. Host of several of my own servers, like Trench TDM, Hunger Games, and Grapple Knife to name a few.

I am a fair person, and I am able to make executive decisions without allowing my personal opinion to influence them. I've been very active on the server, possibly even have the most time spent there of anyone, and I have been enjoying it thoroughly myself, and would love to help new players experience the server in the same way. I feel like I get along well with the existing admins and moderation, and would be able to contribute a lot to the group that already exists.

Yes, I've been very active and I already have spent a fair bit of time helping players

[I am ONLY interested in becoming a permanent Moderator, not an admin.]

why

Because we don't feel that you're the person we want representing our server as an administrator.

Name and BL_ID:

Brickitect, 24378

Past Experience:

Host of my often successful and popular house building server and is able to maintain control of 20-30 single-handedly.  I'm also an administrator at Serings' town building and also at Enn's Housebuild

I am very helpful when people need help with getting started and fair with punishments- 3 warnings, kick, ban.  I do this at my own server.  I will also keep things under control and not let situations escalate too much, I'll help keep the server as peaceful and prosperous as it can be.

Yes, I am working my way up the carrer and edu ladder right now and will help new users get used to the server and how it works the best I can.

I recommend brickitect.

Why does every CityRPG need that unnecessary and distracting popup box when you hammer someone? Also, I went on the server yesterday only to discover that self defense is apparently a crime and there were dudes holing up in a tower with no entrances sniping everyone for a good 10-15 minutes. Some guy was also rapidfiring a baton and near-instantly arresting everyone.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 10:18:54 AM by tber123 »

Why does every CityRPG need that unnecessary and distracting popup box when you hammer someone? Also, I went on the server yesterday only to discover that self defense is apparently a crime and there were dudes holing up in a tower with no entrances sniping everyone for a good 10-15 minutes. Some guy was also rapidfiring a baton and near-instantly arresting everyone.
Yeah that's CityRPG.

Name and BL_ID: General R; 16882

Past Experience: I have been administrator at Sanctus Rem's Grapple Knife TDM, Tezuni's Servers (Don't Hate), and other previous CityRPG servers that have now shut down. Overall, I have had a wide variety of administration experience from different types of servers and I know all the aspects.
Why you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because servers with large amounts of players need quality admins, and I think I have the criteria to be a quality admin. I say this because I use my power wisely and I never overstep my boundaries, which is why I think I should start out as a moderator, if you have that mod, because I can earn your trust slowly, and I can get used to the server more. Also, I am very fair when observing people and I never accuse a person, unless I have proof of them doing something. Basically, I am very unbiased unless I see some kind of proof. Overall, I like talking to people and watching over servers and having fun.

Are you able to properly play the RP and help new users?: Yes, I enjoy helping new users.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 04:02:50 PM by Thejmanny »

Well, at least some parts of Cbrown town City's seeing some use now.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 04:11:14 PM by Barnabas »

I suggest boombot and bricki as admins.

welcome 2 crpg

This map is almost entirely stolen.