Author Topic: BLF - OFF TOPIC BL Server - Houses - No more furry research  (Read 5566 times)

yes you did
last night while you were using img2brick i wrenched a "mural" and saw your name
dont try and put it off
Peavy and Alyx Vance are two different people. Are you sure you aren't confusing them for each other?

Oh, you thought I was Alyx Vance? Haha, no. I'm Peavy. This was established a thousand times.

Oh, you thought I was Alyx Vance? Haha, no. I'm Peavy. This was established a thousand times.
:/

server is back up join now

Nice ignoring the signs
I was ghosting, and was able to see through the walls of gay ass stuff

can someone make a different server and no gay furry research allowed
other research is allowed

im hosting one right noW
"Maxx's BLF Server :O"

pass is ayy
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:14:53 PM by Maxxi »

honestly go advertise in your own topic you forget

honestly there'd be too many topics you forget

well excuse me for making the thread originally for my server, which I realized I couldn't host and then had alyx help me, in which he decided to host

bump for changed op

That sounds really dumb, just ban research all together nobody wants to see that stuff.

That sounds really dumb, just ban research all together nobody wants to see that stuff.
i made a server without research and whatnot
it ran p well, im going to host it tomorrow aswell
it is p much a terrain freebuild, related to BLF
to speak on the matter, im currently generating a 1024x1024 map for my server, so tomorrow i'll be able to fit more things
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 12:54:32 AM by Maxxi »

undo the calamity that is your mammaries

well the problem is that the hosts atm are making it, like Peavy and Alyx Vance - while I don't really care, it'd be a lot more easy for there to be no research altogether