Author Topic: Change My View On Race in Education  (Read 1384 times)

My school did the SBAC this year, too. My friend opened up task manager on the laptop and the system booted him off of the test. You can actually mess around with some of the files by opening task manager before you log in to your SBAC profile, then going to Help, 'Ask a friend for help', and then you get to a file manager. I think you could make new folders, but I didn't risk getting in trouble.

My school did the SBAC this year, too. My friend opened up task manager on the laptop and the system booted him off of the test. You can actually mess around with some of the files by opening task manager before you log in to your SBAC profile, then going to Help, 'Ask a friend for help', and then you get to a file manager. I think you could make new folders, but I didn't risk getting in trouble.
The teacher giving the test let slip that the test wouldn't actually count for anything for us, so we just wrote random stuff.

the PARCC was so broken this year. it was spread out over well over 6 weeks, and it would randomly boot people out every few minutes and there was no fix for it (it especially sucked because you had to wait for the proctor to clear your test before you could try again, and most of the time the proctor was playing on his phone and you weren't allowed to make any noise to get his attention). half the time the servers for it weren't even working. and at the end of it all it turns out the whole effort was useless because they're getting rid of the PARCC.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 07:24:44 PM by carolcat »