If you could time travel, what would you do?

Author Topic: If you could time travel, what would you do?  (Read 1158 times)

thats how you make CIA
They would certainly stuff on every single group that tried to fight them, but idk if Japanese people would try to form an islamic state.

I have a feeling that the African situation would be more disastrous because I don't know about how "progressive" subsaharan Africans would be given the power to literally kill off the entire world. Going from spears and bows to guns would be a huge change for any people, Japanese or African, however.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 02:58:56 PM by Cappytaino »

Honestly I would time travel just to visit other time periods and live normally for a short amount of time. Like it would be really cool to go to the 90's or early 2000's at the age I'm at right now. Or I could go and change history whilst creating a huge paradox, but that's too easy for me.

go to the future, chill with robots or something

would probably say hi to my dad

he's not late or anything, he's in the other room over.

tell Nicholas II about wwi, russian revolution, all that jazz

I would make Badspot use BeamNG.drive physics (stolen from now then from before)

tell Riddler that he'll kill himself in the future

I would travel back in time to when a popular movie is released and yell the ending outside theaters all day.

I would travel back in time to when a popular movie is released and yell the ending outside theaters all day.

you can also just do that now

forget the ethics of maintaining the present.
I'm heading back to approx 1000BC and I'm bringing basic knowledge of medicine, electricity, hygiene, printing presses and other such things, and integrating them into the mediterannean societies of the time.

I'm going to jumpstart human progress by roughly 3000 years.

I'm heading back to approx 1000BC and I'm bringing basic knowledge of medicine, electricity, hygiene, printing presses and other such things, and integrating them into the mediterannean societies of the time.

holy stuff

reverse time everytime i forgetup in a videogame so i can be the most flawless player and know everything that the competition are going to do to me ahead of time

kinda like that prince of persia game
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 05:49:49 PM by Jubel »

Go back to the 60's and stop Lincoln from being assassinated.
umm

then you travel back to the present which is now extremely advanced, then you take that advanced technology and go back again and you repeat this process 10 times until we live in a world where space travel is normal