Author Topic: Bioblock Infinite - [PAYPAL BALANCE 0.00 THO]  (Read 6688 times)

Knife tool/Boolean modifier in blender
you are an actual god

Well I knew there were a knife projection, Though I use MS3D, is there any I could do about that?

Bumping. I'm balls deep in business and stuff so I won't be working on this for a while.

I must say that Handcannon looks loving rad.

Hopefully you can get back to this soon.

bioshock will finally get pvp

Well I knew there were a knife projection, Though I use MS3D, is there any I could do about that?
I take a cylinder and extrude the side faces so that they fit the shape of a normal rectangle with a hexagon/octagon in the middle. You just extrude and flatten those faces so you essentially get a polygon hole cut into the rectangle. Rotate the shape to fit whatever your needs are.

If you haven't already, try out the positioning tool and selection editor. The selection editor lets you select faces in a 3D view, although it's half broken admittedly. The positioning tool lets you snap points, faces, and shapes on axes and lets you chose which direction to go.

Are you gonna do the Radar Range and Crossbow from BaS, too?

yo here's an update:

I've been very busy with a bunch of business and school stuff, and i'm currently traveling through europe to see family. I'm probably going to be modeling the Vox equivalent of the Machine gun and the shotgun, and then i'm just going to work on releasing this pack before my computer breaks again or something. So here's where you become important:

My windows partition on my macbook is basically borked, and I have no way of removing it without wiping my hard drive. Simply put: I can't export properly anymore. If anybody here is interested in helping out, has the time, or really wants this pack to come out soon, I may have a job for you.

I need volunteers to basically export my models in whichever way is seen fit. I have all the source files of my guns in .obj format. If anybody is interested in taking on the task of exporting the current guns into .dts format, please PM me for more details.

It's mostly a volunteer job. If I get no volunteers, i'll have to wait until I get a real windows computer before I export them, and that could take up to 6 months.

If you are at all interested in helping out, PM me at this profile or PhantOS, or email me at julianreischke@gmail.com

Thank you for understanding :O

Are you gonna do the Radar Range and Crossbow from BaS, too?

I don't plan on making either of these weapons for the initial release. However, if this becomes popular and gets some more support, I do see myself adding a few extra weapons, including the ones I'm currently omitting (quite a few actuallY)

Pretty good, I wish this 2 handed  :cookieMonster:

Oh man this looks beast. Looking forward to this.

Bumping until I'm not busy

Yo, I love these models. If you send me them in .3ds format I'll give you them back flatshaded in .dts with muzzlenodes and mountpoints

Yo, I love these models. If you send me them in .3ds format I'll give you them back flatshaded in .dts with muzzlenodes and mountpoints

Flatshaded? Is that the correct shading used for most guns?

Sorry I'm not used to that terminology. I usually do unweld, smooth faces, autoshade off, and then weld back together.