Bioblock Infinite - [PAYPAL BALANCE 0.00 THO]

Author Topic: Bioblock Infinite - [PAYPAL BALANCE 0.00 THO]  (Read 6686 times)

Flatshaded? Is that the correct shading used for most guns?

Sorry I'm not used to that terminology. I usually do unweld, smooth faces, autoshade off, and then weld back together.
Yeah 95% of BLs models are just flatshaded. Some stuff like the default bows curve has some smoothshading but I don't think any of yours would suit it.

Best history i have seen in a video game, and nice models! they look really cool, i like how you made them blocky and detailed

Yeah 95% of BLs models are just flatshaded. Some stuff like the default bows curve has some smoothshading but I don't think any of yours would suit it.

Alright, thanks for volunteering! I can prepare all the .3ds models and everything in maybe a week or two, with proportions and such.

I don't plan on making either of these weapons for the initial release. However, if this becomes popular and gets some more support, I do see myself adding a few extra weapons, including the ones I'm currently omitting (quite a few actuallY)
No one wants to support a modeler notorious for not finishing anything they make lmao.

I don't understand, you're basically asking for compensation on models for a lego game, is money the only thing that will make you finish this stuff?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 02:56:53 PM by spideykong »

No one wants to support a modeler notorious for not finishing anything they make lmao.

I don't understand, you're basically asking for compensation on models for a lego game, is money the only thing that will make you finish this stuff?

You have a point. However, your argument is pointless here. I'm asking for help finishing these models because I'm actually busy. And no, I don't require money at all. I have my own job and my own life.

If you really got nothing good to say about it, then why are you posting. I may be asking for compensation on models for a lego game, but you're  just wasting some 20+ words on a forum mostly inhabited by 10 year olds. Put into perspective.

Some people here are actually willing to help and contribute, and I take it by your post that you aren't one of them. So please, just constructively criticize my models and go about your day.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 03:58:01 PM by Path »

That isn't what I meant by that, I mean why should I donate to a project when you are known for not finishing most things you start? Some of those projects failing was out of your hands, like your computer breaking, but still. I wouldn't want to put money towards something that is never finished, that's dumb.

I'd happily export these to dts, it's really simple to do. If you need help with that you can PM me or something.

Oh and a late edit, I wasn't meaning to come off as a jerk, I just don't want to support something if there is no gauranteeing it'll be finished
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:11:17 PM by spideykong »

Bump until progress resumes

Lol, you should make an Assassins creed pack, these look amazing!

stuff I gotta bump this before it dies

uh ill get around to it in like six months

Oh hey this exists
Cool weapons.