ID tribals... just stop -_-

Author Topic: ID tribals... just stop -_-  (Read 7616 times)

That's the same as saying it's not racism if I don't trust black guys.
You shouldn't trust anyone until they've given you reason to. I don't really know any black people so I can easily say "I don't trust any black guys", there is no recism involved!

This is what im against.
And this is kinda reason blockland community is stuff now a days. Alot of people leave because they are treated like stuff by some people, and they don't realize the stuff they're doing to the community. Let us all confront people who ban people because their BLID is higher then theirs.

once upon a time 40k ids were considered noobs
They still are >:)

it's not easy to trust new people because you don't know them too well
i have seen plenty of low ids that belonged to people i didn't know either

in other words its not that you don't know them, it's that they are new and that makes people treat them like little kids

since when were there 100k IDs holy stuff

racism is bad

except id racism, that's just called being cautious

once upon a time 40k ids were considered noobs

Aren't they still?

Aren't they still?
After how long they've been playing I sure hope not

I remember when 30k Ids were new

how heavy is that rock you've been under

except just because they have a high ID doesn't mean they're new, and just because someone has a low ID doesn't mean they're experienced
it's still discrimination, no matter how you try to twist it
Good point here. Anyone remember that website that sold 2k ids? If I buy an id off that site, does it make me a skilled player? No, of course not. Now lets say there's a guy that bought the game a long time ago in 2008 and he lost his key, but then he rediscovered the game on Steam. Is he a newbie to the game? Of course not.
They still are >:)
Aren't they still?
Depends, if they're still selling 40k ids on the website then yeah, newer 40ks are. Still keep in mind there are 40ks that have been here over 2 years now, I wouldn't consider that new.

how heavy is that rock you've been under
well I don't play the game anymore so???

ha, when was the last time you've played.