Annoying Orange leading in GOP field at 24%

Poll

do you think trump will win

yes (AMERICA IS RLY BORED)
24 (34.3%)
no, i still believe
46 (65.7%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Annoying Orange leading in GOP field at 24%  (Read 10025 times)

Don't judge things based on the name it's uploaded under, seriously. The content of the video is all that matters. (I haven't watched it, by the way. My vote is staying with Bernie)
I think this is a rare case where the cover matches the book's contents pretty succinctly.

apologies, misread that. Somehow missed the "out of context" part. lov me plz
no prob bob, easy mistake

And of course you may retort with "you have no evidence", which is true, because every single investigation ever done on the Clinton family has been shut down by Bill Clinton himself.
then you can give us evidence of that, and the evidence that suggests an investigation should be done

please don't pull the "world bent on its axis against me" thing

And lordy, all everyone has against the man is because he "disrespected" and entire race and called out someone for lying.

On the immigration subject, everyone keeps on forgetting how he was specifically targeting the cartels and the people who actually do bring drugs into this country. He even said how he's aware that there are good people in that category, but everyone seems to overlook that.
to be fair, his original statement suggested that mexico is intentionally and knowingly sending criminals into the united states, and that the "good people" are the exceptions, rather than the more logical other way around (not to mention how silly the idea that mexico would intentionally be sending criminals to the US via immigration is). i'm not going to claim to know a lot about how he's advanced since that statement, but that's pretty bold, to say the least

You're Canadian so you can't vote.
You seem so salty about Bernie, yet you haven't explained why he's a crook.

do i even need to take an hour and 45 minute long video seriously when it is uploaded by "vote Riddlery 2016"
No, and don't judge a video by who uploaded it, and especially don't judge it when you yourself won't even watch it. But it's advised to watch it atleast.

Ah, I should have stuck with my gut. You're not worth arguing with.
No, I think I absolutely am worth arguing with. You don't even have anything to support your argument besides that "he's a danger to the Republicans". Which is absolutely right, and they definitely don't want him in office, which is why he's getting such a hard time right now in the media, you have to understand. The Democratic and Republican party have a HUGE influence in this country, and it's been like that forever. Same with the presidency, every president in the past 100 years (as far as im concerned) has been either Democratic or Republican,  not a single Libertarian or the disgusting Liberals have had a single president on those sides in office. And the reason we've been in the stuffter for so long is because of this two sided political system, I guarantee you as soon as someone from neither of those parties steps into office (plz no liberals), that this country's economy will be turned around significantly.

criticizes drug cartels, smokes their products  :cookieMonster:

Why is Reagan a standard here?
I should have said Nixon, pardon me, because that was when the 'Conservative shift' in America started. Since LBJ, both Democrats and Republicans have had really centrist policies despite their rhetoric. Reagan said limited government was the answer but the size of government increased under him, and Republicans haven't cut down on welfare agencies, while Democrats haven't exactly made many policy changes either. Right now our parties are basically centre-right and centre-left.

You seem so salty about Bernie, yet you haven't explained why he's a crook.
Salty? Also i don't debate here anymore, too many contrarians.
I should have said Nixon, pardon me, because that was when the 'Conservative shift' in America started. Since LBJ, both Democrats and Republicans have had really centrist policies despite their rhetoric. Reagan said limited government was the answer but the size of government increased under him, and Republicans haven't cut down on welfare agencies, while Democrats haven't exactly made many policy changes either. Right now our parties are basically centre-right and centre-left.
It's a beautiful mess

If it came down to it I would vote for him over Clinton. But thank god I have more than two options.

No, and don't judge a video by who uploaded it, and especially don't judge it when you yourself won't even watch it.
No, I think I absolutely am worth arguing with. You don't even have anything to support your argument besides that "he's a danger to the Republicans". Which is absolutely right, and they definitely don't want him in office, which is why he's getting such a hard time right now in the media, you have to understand. The Democratic and Republican party have a HUGE influence in this country, and it's been like that forever. Same with the presidency, every president in the past 100 years (as far as im concerned) has been either Democratic or Republican,  not a single Libertarian or the disgusting Liberals have had a single president on those sides in office. And the reason we've been in the stuffter for so long is because of this two sided political system, I guarantee you as soon as someone from neither of those parties steps into office (plz no liberals), that this country's economy will be turned around significantly.
lol
Salty? Also i don't debate here anymore, too many contrarians.
Explanation is not debate.

rambo no matter how eloquent you are you can't come back from "bill clinton was a druglord and shuts down all investigations into it"

lol
Responding to a non-joke post with "lol" is a richard move. Either correct what that person said or expand upon it but don't just say "hahhahhaha your wrong but i wont say how or why"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:54:36 PM by McZealot »

I think this is a rare case where the cover matches the book's contents pretty succinctly.
I doubt you've watched it either? How can you know for sure that it's just a bunch of conspiracy theories if you haven't looked at the evidence?

to be fair, his original statement suggested that mexico is intentionally and knowingly sending criminals into the united states, and that the "good people" are the exceptions, rather than the more logical other way around (not to mention how silly the idea that mexico would intentionally be sending criminals to the US via immigration is). i'm not going to claim to know a lot about how he's advanced since that statement, but that's pretty bold, to say the least
His statement is an incredibly unwarranted accusation against an entire country. It was not only 100% speculation, forgoing any sort of investigation or logical reasoning, but it was incredibly unprofessional. If he can't hold his own in a campaign speech, how do you think he'll hold up as the goddamn president?

Man I feel like part of me was stolen, it's like my essence got siphoned by you guys and now you are all using it to make bad arguments that I would make.

lolExplanation is not debate.
In case Rambo hasn't been a prime example to anyone here yet, explanation doesn't prevent this.

apologies, misread that. Somehow missed the "out of context" part. lov me plz
Not exactly, but are you even aware of how forgeted the Clinton family is? They used to smuggle drugs from Columbia into the states, and of course sell them because its a big ass profit. And of course you may retort with "you have no evidence", which is true, because every single investigation ever done on the Clinton family has been shut down by Bill Clinton himself.
It absolutely does, you can't just blow it off, it's absolutely important information. And she didn't do 20* a day, she deleted them all as soon as she was asked if they could be inspected.
nothing wrong with a ninja edit, just means me supporting my reasoning.

And lordy, all everyone has against the man is because he "disrespected" and entire race and called out someone for lying.

On the immigration subject, everyone keeps on forgetting how he was specifically targeting the cartels and the people who actually do bring drugs into this country. He even said how he's aware that there are good people in that category, but everyone seems to overlook that.

And John McCain? He's a piece of stuff. Everyone calls him a war hero when he was on both sides of the war. And he was never tortured, there are even people, who were in the exact same camp as him during the exact same time, that said that there was no torture, and rather they treated him very nice. And are you aware of what they called the camp he was in? Hanoi Hilton, which was called that due to the fact of how nice some of the prisoners were treated, and the living conditions they were in. Even a loving senator was there at the same time as Cain, and said the he saw Cain being treated with respect, and that he even would spend time with the enemy. John McCain is't a war hero, he's a war monger.
I'm sorry, but your remark about the Hanoi Hilton is plain wrong. My father's cousin is married to a man, a pilot who was in the Hanoi Hilton, and the man broke down in tears telling me about what they went through in there. There was torture beyond what you can even imagine, and you know what John McCain did? My relative witnessed John McCain refuse release, letting another man who had been through more be released instead. If you seriously believe the Hanoi Hilton was not a torture camp, I give you my most sincere "forget you" from the bottom of my heart. Talk to somebody who was in, get a first hand account. Call them a liar to their face.

or the disgusting Liberals
going to ignore the context again and pick this out oasis beat me to it

Salty? Also i don't debate here anymore, too many contrarians. It's a beautiful mess
i would be legitimately interested in hearing what's bad about bernie, aside from policies that someone might not like (which obviously is fair grounds to not vote for someone, but not fair grounds to call them scum or a crook or w/e)

all i've heard is what bernie stands for and how he stands by his principles so obviously i'm missing something right