Author Topic: Yo, Got 20 Dolla.  (Read 1777 times)

Leveling skills is extremely important. You dont start dishing out damage like the best fighter in the realm right as you're spawning in.

horseback archery is legit the most overpowered route in the game

just do the classic mongol shoot-from-the-left maneuver and you can't be touched

TBH you are basically invincible the moment you get on a horse unless you are fighting the Khanate.

ofc it gets more complicated if you actually want to do damage. personally my favorite is a team of crossbowmen while I run around on horseback and lance off the men on the sides. They always turn to face me and leave themselves exposed to the crossbowmen.

20 1 dollar hookers or 1 20 dollar hooker

Starting out with a squad of swadian knights after getting your first village is extremely rewarding as long as you dont leave your village unattended during war-time. Those guys just cant be touched. Leveling up surgery is crucial on that path because they are so difficult and expensive to train so even if they are caught they'll almost always just be knocked out.

Important: Don't siege with knights, or any mounted troop for that matter. The best sieging troops are nord huscarls and rhodok sharpshooters. It is all about quality over quantity.

Edit: Fire summed up my point nice.

my biggest problem with mbw is after you get your posse of swadian nights, nord huscarls, and rhodok sharpshooters, you just can't be beat

your biggest issue becomes getting castles to store all your veteran troops and the money to pay em

That's why I view mnb as a chill game. At a harder difficulty, eventually the game will be hard enough to be engaging, but still a game you can pop open after a long day and rest.

guns of icarus online

also is it just me or does the auto-resolve battle assume you take way more casualties than usual
it seems like when i send my guys out alone they always have a few people die

The battle auto resolver is lies and garbage.