Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50537 times)

Alright so aside from the technical issues that came with both game's streams, I'd say they went pretty well.

So the first game, ZMB vs SAS, had no commentary because I'm stupid and didn't realize my mic wasn't working and ofc I arrived late because I'm stupid and didn't realize the game was at 5. Also it's a really crappy FPS, sorry. Aside from that, the entire game is archived and can be watched here:
http://www.twitch.tv/blake1studios/v/12463870

The second game's stream went WAY better, except ofc my mic was broken and I didn't realize it until about 25 mins in. Otherwise it had a good FPS and I added in some overlays too. You can watch it here: http://www.twitch.tv/blake1studios/v/12464392

I'll get some highlights together soon.

The 1st half was fantastic with the back and forth by both teams, then ACM completely destroyed PSG in the 2nd half. Both goalies played great, I would consider Gameking to be the best rookie goalie so far. But unfortunately Basil blew up at the end of the game and had bad sportsmanship all throughout today. Blake's stream was also pretty good, looking forward to more of his streams! Oh and happy birthday Blake! ^_^

So after discussion, Basil has been removed from PSG and probably will be banned from the tournament. Jam Jar will come with an official and more in-depth announcement shortly, however this was ultimately the choice of the whole team. It's a shame because he is a good goal keeper (when he is actually in goal), however this is a game and games are meant to be fun, not aggressive and drama-orientated.  

So after discussion, Basil has been removed from PSG and probably will be banned from the tournament. Jam Jar will come with an official and more in-depth announcement shortly, however this was ultimately the choice of the whole team. It's a shame because he is a good goal keeper (when he is actually in goal), however this is a game and games are meant to be fun, not aggressive and drama-orientated.  
o sht

Great game between Coca-cola and Pepsi

The pressure is on me to replace Basil and be just as good as him :(

The pressure is on me to replace Basil and be just as good as him :(
Ill be cheering for ya! :D

(On a side note, thank you Waldo for the kind words :D)

and this pretty much confirms your ejection

doogy please
find a video of basil getting that red card and paste Fanta on his face while everybody else is pepsi and cocacola

Wheres the salt shaker? :^)