Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50929 times)

Mr.LoL as the walk in goal was not banned in the rules. Is it allowed in this year's tournament.

It doesn't say anywhere that is it not banned. We simply didn't talk about it.

Like I said in the topic, we will make a little warning post before the tournament begins with all the details about those things.

It doesn't say anywhere that is it not banned. We simply didn't talk about it.

Like I said in the topic, we will make a little warning post before the tournament begins with all the details about those things.

Thanks for letting me know!

Okay I got a BlockNet server, now I just have to set it up. It should be up tomorrow or later, I'll see.
yo my offer still stands should you need it bb

Alright, the server is ready for opening, I should remove password in a few minutes

(Exemple: Portugal > Real Madrid)
But Madrid isn't in Portugal

But the Portugal's team from last year will be Real Madrid this year, as they said.
But yeah it's kinda confusing if you don't know this fact xD

Club Name: Real Madrid (RMC)
Emblem/Logo: http://i.imgur.com/gN2BUeh.png
Captain: Kingston
Goal Keeper: Tbone107
3rd player: WALDO
4th player: Meatsale
5th player: Stealthy Jenna
1st Substitute: iKindle
2nd Substitute: Mace
3rd Substitute: Icosahedron
Captain's Steam/Skype: Schroy McAleer (steam)
Your available times and your timezone: CST and EST, available most times throughout the day excluding weekends.
A picture of players' jerseys and goal keeper's jersey: http://i.imgur.com/MGPXb2h.png Left:Player Right:Goalie

I know we aren't using any decals but our team still plans to wear them! For anyone who wants to wear/see them when we play here is the link! http://www.mediafire.com/download/zfl28drkbess45f/Decal_RealMadridJerseys.zip

We'll see everyone in the tournament! Good luck to everyone! :D

We'll see everyone in the tournament! Good luck to everyone! :D

Translation: I don't look at peasants. You'll need all the luck you can get because my name is waldo, eater of souls.

Translation: I don't look at peasants. You'll need all the luck you can get because my name is waldo, eater of souls.
Glorious Real Madrid Master race.

Those were fantastic first days! We had approximatly 37 players on the day of opening, and recently the player count during matches is very close to that!

Teams are slowly forming, and this tournament looks promising!
I'll add Real Madrid soon, just need some formatting fixes in the topic.

Meanwhile those scrimmages are really fun! The way teams are formed out of random players sometimes makes really good games.

Now for the deadline, we should start tournament when we have 4 teams minimum, with a different bracket. Jam Jar will explain if it ever happens. (Which mostly will)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 05:31:25 PM by MrLoL² »

It's all fun and games until someone forgets to bring the orange slices.

can i join  a team im good at football im training all day im not laying just plz put me on team