Author Topic: TMB 3.0 BETA update + colorset addon suggestion  (Read 432 times)

I've been looking for a download to Too Many Brick's 3.0 Beta update for a little while now (will not stop nagging me about it). Could someone help me get a link to it?

Is there a addon that allows you to use any colorset on any server? If not, it'd be a interesting idea, since it'd remove the 'only 1 colorset' restriction and allow anyone to use their own colorset on any server. Kinda hard to abuse that since there's nothing to abuse.

Thanks if you can answer both questions.

1. It's on the topic?
2. Sorry, not possible because bricks use color IDs, it would create such confusion

Is there a addon that allows you to use any colorset on any server? If not, it'd be a interesting idea, since it'd remove the 'only 1 colorset' restriction and allow anyone to use their own colorset on any server. Kinda hard to abuse that since there's nothing to abuse.
do you mean a client mod that lets you load your own personal colorset, or a server addon that loads a specific colorset like RTB did?
a client mod to do it is probably impossible, I would be surprised if it was even remotely possible
at most maybe coloring the bricks in a way only you could see, but nobody else could on the server

Thanks, you both answered my questions.
Locking.