Author Topic: Facechild PLAYS: More than just fallout new Vegas.  (Read 7568 times)

Facechild And Friends - Worms: Clan Wars - We are all terrible people.
https://youtu.be/01i_B1OA798

Facechild And Friends - Worms: Clan Wars - We are all terrible people.
https://youtu.be/01i_B1OA798
I am win

Whatever entertains people.
very

and don't you dare stop midway, gotta go all the way now that you've started
forever making more of these

I plan on going for the Meat of Champions achievement

The latest episode has been filmed and edited, titled, Episode 4 From Nipplesville to NoVag. It should be up tomorrow.

On an unrelated note, anyone have any real suggestions on how to get more exposure for my channel?

The latest episode has been filmed and edited, titled, Episode 4 From Nipplesville to NoVag. It should be up tomorrow.

On an unrelated note, anyone have any real suggestions on how to get more exposure for my channel?

don't start on YouTube. get a twitch following and redirect them to your non twitch stuff

don't start on YouTube. get a twitch following and redirect them to your non twitch stuff
i did some stuff on twitch...
some of my first videos are from twitch. I never really liked it terribly too much. I am hoping to get some word of mouth clicks, i have 28 subs now. and i get a few more each day which is nice. i just need to speed it up a bit.

I'm just tellin you like it is homie.

other than that, you just gotta share your stuff on different communities.

maybe r/gaming or whatever lets you plug your videos

if this thread doesn't get more views i'm going to rip my richard off and put it in facechild's ass

could probably get some kind of air mail setup going

and for views, are you sharing it on any other social media you might have?
ie something like facebook

there's no such thing as a homing pegeon that doesn't come back. that's just called a pigeon

if this thread doesn't get more views i'm going to rip my richard off and put it in facechild's ass
please don't let him do it, my B-hole was not designed for that!

please don't let him do it, my B-hole was not designed for that!

he isn't lie. his tootport was designed for normal sized genitalia

bones when you do this:
rip my richard off and put it in facechild's ass

can you upload it to redtube