Author Topic: I think my mom just left us.  (Read 1055 times)

My parents have been arguing for a while, money has been tight and I've had to devote my job just to help pay bills. My mom has been depressed because she says she can't ever get out of the house and she thinks my dad "has it made" because he travels to work on electrical stuff. This has slowly built up into the fiasco that was the argument just minutes ago. I don't think she's coming back. I don't like when my parents fight, let alone scream at each other. I told them to quit and be tone down but was yelled at.

I don't know what goes on through her head, but I think she's gone batstuff crazy. I know where all our money has gone to now, redbull, cigarettes, and pot. And honestly, it doesn't surprise me. I'm stuck at this point because she took our car and everyone's flipping stuff. It's like she isn't my mom anymore.

I don't know what to do. I need advice. Help?

eh
to be completely honest there's nothing you can do
at least when she goes somewhere hopefully she'll be in a better place (?)

That sucks but hopefully you can support yourself somewhat by that age.

Did your mom ever have a career or even a job?

You let it play out until she realizes she's an idiot. Works with all women.

That sucks but hopefully you can support yourself somewhat by that age.

Did your mom ever have a career or even a job?
She didn't finished college, but she worked at a daycare. She stopped when she had me.
I'm currently struggling to finish paying 2nd years tuition.

Honestly if your mom is a handicapped bitch who wastes all your family's money there's nothing you can do besides moving away

You let it play out until she realizes she's an idiot. Works with all women.
I'll gladly be the first to admit that this is the truth about 75% of the time.

Honestly if your mom is a handicapped bitch who wastes all your family's money there's nothing you can do besides moving away
I don't think you're helping.