Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 104506 times)

i was gonna say maybe you should put the w10 download link in big letters on the op but i guess you already did

did you check for optional updates? i had to install them to get the little windows button
I did.
Read the first page of this thread.
I don't have anything large enough to install the ISO to. My USB holds 2GB, and I don't have any blank disks.

I don't have anything large enough to install the ISO to. My USB holds 2GB, and I don't have any blank disks.
can't you install it without making media?

i think it also said you can just mount the ISO and it'll work but i may be remembering incorrectly

anyone know what theme this is? it looks really nice.
That looks like Numix.
I didn't think that came for Windows.

so windows now comes with a default game recording program. expect a new wave of crappy minecraft videos.
I don't see this program of which you speak
Aha, found it, you have to press the windows key and G to bring up the window

Apparently it can also take screenshots besides record, and you can bring it up while you're not even playing a game and just claim whatever you're doing is a game i guess

It detects Steam games too

all i want is to be able to pin programs that aren't tiles to the start menu. personally, i don't see myself ever using the tiles. if i want to open a program i just type it's name, even in windows 7. they do look nice for steam games though.
classic shell for windows 10. i uninstalled it though because it took ~5 seconds for the start menu to open every time. might just be my laptop though.
Its not just your laptop, classic shell on windows 10 runs as a non native process, classic shell was never a native process, but back then it never has to constantly display and cover the new start button, the only native third party start menu available for Windows 8 was Startisback, but it has been discontinued.

Also when you pin a program to start it becomes a tile and you can make that tile a 1x1 tile(it basically becomes a framed icon.

I just wish I could choose how many tile rows you could have because I would like to have my 2x row from my Windows phone on 10, but the lowest it goes is 3x.

When I return to sites that I've bookmarked, I've noticed that the bookmark icon isn't yellow anymore. Is this natural, or should it remain yellow when I return to sites?

Using Edge by the way.

Help, start menu, cortana and some items in the notifications are bork

typing this from the luxurious internet service of loving NOTHING

Oh i'm here jjzzezz

Also Cortana can sing
yeah-- i have a windows phone and cortana is amazing
100x better than siri. tells some pretty decent jokes, can sing, and isn't a bitch like siri! :)

Waiting for Cortana in Canada,even worse about Cortana for Canada is its probably just being delayed.

Microsoft needs to fix their loving stuff. I can't loving play any PC games until they fix the whole video_tdr_failure bullstuff.

forget.

yes because your issues are all microsofts fault

yes because your issues are all microsofts fault

updating caused it. their stuff is causing me problems.