Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 104597 times)

I don't understand this, if I've reserved a copy, will I be able to upgrade my desktop which is currently running Vista?

you boned, homie

I don't understand this, if I've reserved a copy, will I be able to upgrade my desktop which is currently running Vista?
in the update contents theres a folder called vista

Windows 10 confirmed for 8am every timezone?
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsforbusiness/default.aspx
wow thats poopy
so i have to wait extra time while other people already have it?

wow thats poopy
so i have to wait extra time while other people already have it?

get poopt on pooplord

you know initially the idea behind saying that wasn't to belittle you, but I figured I would follow the theme

oh boy, window shopping :^)

I really hope they hype doesn't kill this. As awesome as I know it's going to be, I hope any small flaw it has won't be exaggerated.

Windows Store

I honestly never could see myself using the Windows Store on Windows 10

or on Windows at all

even if I used Windows

in the update contents theres a folder called vista

loving good I hate this operating system vista blows chunks paint.net dropped support for it and I just want to blast my face off with a shotgun every time I have to switch over to my laptop to draw something

loving good I hate this operating system vista blows chunks paint.net dropped support for it and I just want to blast my face off with a shotgun every time I have to switch over to my laptop to draw something

It's odd 'cuz up-to-date Vista isn't really much different than Windows 7
(good god I'm asking to be nuked for saying a statement like that)

Excited to upgrade, but if only SGDQ wasn't this week.

Upgrade to 10 and miss out on a couple of hours of the event, or miss out on having windows 10 for a couple of days until the event is over.

Vista-hating is internet karma, you know. One of my older laptops had Vista and frankly, I seriously didn't have a bad experience.

i just upgraded to 7 because i heard it runs better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vista-hating is internet karma, you know. One of my older laptops had Vista and frankly, I seriously didn't have a bad experience.

I used Vista from 2008-2011, and I didn't have a bad experience with it either until I decided to pretty much go full-fledged Linux