Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 100804 times)

wat

but it already is

the start button is so slow because it relies on the internet and it has to load the internet garbage so whenever i click it it takes FOREVER it is an asscheek

not a good sign

not a good sign
I've never had a problem with the start menu being slow, and besides, you can either remove the internet apps, or disable them if they're actually causing problems

I've never had a problem with the start menu being slow, and besides, you can either remove the internet apps, or disable them if they're actually causing problems
you can even remove the apps altogether if you want

So I could just like get a cheap copy of 7 and then get 10 for free?

What's the deadline for that?

What's the deadline for that?
july 29th 2016

you have one year to get it for free m8

forget

i thought you meant until when it will be free

well i mean in 5 days
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 07:55:03 PM by 77x5ghost2 »

july 29th 2016

you have one year to get it for free m8
Um. No. It's this upcoming 29th.

Can't wait for it to be released so I can get rid of the mess that is Windows 8.1

Um. No. It's this upcoming 29th.
Pretty sure any genuine copy of windows 7 or 8 will be allowed to update for free within a year of the release date, regardless of its purchase date

i'm confused
buy windows 7
install it
little windows 10 icon will be on your taskbar if you're fully updated indicating that you can reserve/update to windows 10

(unless anyone else has knowledge that it won't)

how

my laptop has 3gb of ram and I cant run Windows 10 in a VM, ive tried.
tbh by the sounds of it, it would be better just to get a new computer instead of upgrading your os, i mean that alone will make everything so much faster.