Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 101874 times)

Pretty sure any genuine copy of windows 7 or 8 will be allowed to update for free within a year of the release date, regardless of its purchase date
My bad.
I thought he was saying that's when it would come out.

I may not update immediately on my Surface, cause Windows 10 isn't built for touch as well as 8.1 is. I'll try it on my desktop first...

are you loving kidding me
(music and more comments)

Windows Hello

windows hello seems way too out in the future for this since this requires a 3d webcam and most people won't go out and get one right away unless it comes with their laptop or tablet.

the only thing that sucks about windows 10 after testing it for a week on both computers is that i can't disable certain updates, which sucks because windows has been pushing a stuffty nvidia driver for the past week or so and it doesn't work well. i had to enable some group policy to force no installation of that driver.

are you loving kidding me
(music and more comments)
Well to be fair, the NSA does have backdoors in Windows.
It's just that no one really cares enough that their stuff is being snooped through.

If anyone really cared that much they probably wouldn't be using Windows in the first place.

windows hello seems way too out in the future for this since this requires a 3d webcam and most people won't go out and get one right away unless it comes with their laptop or tablet.
3d webcam? That was just a regular webcam as far as I could see

My laptop has Lenovo Veriface.
It's exactly what Windows hello is.
I never use it. I prefer just typing in my password.

If you printed out a picture of somebody and held the picture up to the webcam would it log you into their account?

If you printed out a picture of somebody and held the picture up to the webcam would it log you into their account?
i think there was a video somewhere of someone doing this and it didn't work

my body is ready for windows 10