Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 104507 times)

I'm on a laptop and I had no problems after upgrading.
It actually made everything a bit faster. The boot time after the upgrade is amazing! (for Windows anyway)

i just upgraded. looks good so far.

Didn't you guys expect driver issues from getting a day one release, for guys who are running on a laptop you should of expected the OEM's trying to make stuff harder than it is, because they just want you to buy a new laptop instead of using your old one.

And Intel graphics always stuffting on people as always.
but i didn't get it day one
i got it 4 days after it released, which is today

can't you install it without making media?

i think it also said you can just mount the ISO and it'll work but i may be remembering incorrectly
this is exactly what I did

I just used poweriso to mount it and it worked fine

so apparently Microsoft have been steadily cranking updates out to fix minor bugs and generally rounding things out

have any of you experienced anything like crashes, glitches, the like?

so apparently Microsoft have been steadily cranking updates out to fix minor bugs and generally rounding things out

yes the windows store has no install button on any apps so I can't install anything from there
and a bad stub error when opening exe files

When I upgraded to Windows 10 the Edit function has defaulted back to MSPaint instead of Paint.Net. I tried reinstalling and setting it to make it the default image editor in the installation process, but it still brings up MSPaint when I try to use the Edit option when right clicking an image.

Point is how do I make Paint.net the default image editor for my computer.

ok so i gave up waiting for windows update and just reverted back to 8.1 because i just wanna play some terraria, damnit

I recently heard a lot of people are concerned and are bitching about this whole "spying" thing going on Windows 10. I personally don't see what all the fuss is about. I guess maybe your laptop camera? But other than that, what other information do you think Microsoft needs that they haven't already been receiving from you all these years?

Windows explorer crashes occasionally and I can't do stuff for minutes at a time, other than that it's okay.

When I upgraded to Windows 10 the Edit function has defaulted back to MSPaint instead of Paint.Net. I tried reinstalling and setting it to make it the default image editor in the installation process, but it still brings up MSPaint when I try to use the Edit option when right clicking an image.

Point is how do I make Paint.net the default image editor for my computer.
Right click the image, open with, choose another app, scroll down until you find Paint.net and click the checkbox to make that file type always open with Paint.net

I've yet to experience anything bad besides my touchpad settings not saving

Jezus, I hope they update win10 soon.
My background keeps changing for no reason and my keyboar layout also changes settings for no loving reason?

my dad tried to update his computer and he got a bsod during the install, then it started bootlooping. luckily i got his computer to rollback to windows 7. turns out he had a really old graphics driver.

out of 5 computers that's the only crash i've experienced. that was the only computer where I hadn't checked to be sure the drivers were up to date

Microsoft needs to fix their loving stuff. I can't loving play any PC games until they fix the whole video_tdr_failure bullstuff.

forget.

I've had zero issues playing games. What GPU do you have?

My background keeps changing for no reason
Do you have multiple images selected as your wallpaper? Doing so creates a slideshow