Hulk Hogan tribal rant leaked, terminated from WWE | update: he apologized

Author Topic: Hulk Hogan tribal rant leaked, terminated from WWE | update: he apologized  (Read 1147 times)

he was just mad that he wasn't closing the gene pool himself.

yeah but wheres the tape

yeah but wheres the tape?
idk they're holding out on posting it i guess
better article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/07/24/wwe-erases-hulk-hogan-mentions-from-web-site/

tape's from 8 yrs ago

close shop guys, it's another paula deen case
it's from 8 years ago but it's just arising now and hogan hasn't commented on it

wait i lied:

"    “Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it,” Hogan said in a statement exclusively to PEOPLE. The transcript featuring that conversation was published online by the National Enquirer.

“This is not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise,” Hogan told PEOPLE. “I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs.” "

well he's gonna need a bit more damage control if he wants people to stop being mad at him but i sincerely doubt the wwe will take him back

well he's gonna need a bit more damage control if he wants people to stop being mad at him but i sincerely doubt the wwe will take him back

what I want to know is why people are mad in the first place

what happened happened, get over it

so sick of this crazy pc culture

what I want to know is why people are mad in the first place

what happened happened, get over it

so sick of this crazy pc culture
he openly admitted that he was tribal, is the problem. he's gonna need to prove that he's a changed man somehow, jsut saying that he is isn't enough.