Author Topic: Would I be able to bring a walking-stick/cane to school?  (Read 4298 times)

As long as it's not a shotgun walking stick, I don't see why not.

if anyone's gonna seriously attack you they'll probably come at you with a gun or something. what's your cane, knife, sword or whatever gonna do against a gun

but what i truly wonder is why rigel is paranoid about being attacked...like, is there a backstory to this?

same with knives

if someone is coming to get you, showing that you have a knife is revealing you're not confident in fighting someone off.

yeah that was a pretty dumb statement

thats like saying the same with a gun.

there was a dude i graduated with who carried a cane to school. something sportsy related happened to his leg and he has apparently needed one since middle school. from the various car rides home and just everyones opinion on him, he was a really cool dude it seemed

granted he never looked or acted like this edge lord trench coaty guy everyones talking about. i guess just dont be weird about it if u actually go through with it!!

yeah that was a pretty dumb statement

thats like saying the same with a gun.

a gun is a different matter as the person has range

you guys know something like a baseball bat will easily disarm someone with a knife right

I'd be more worried about something that has a long reach than something that has a short reach

but what i truly wonder is why rigel is paranoid about being attacked...like, is there a backstory to this?

paranoia just makes it that way

its like you're worried that someone is going to be at a window watching you even though it's never happened before

the whole idea is the knife is used as a tool of fear because of its danger, but something that has a long reach can easily disarm/void it.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 10:19:50 PM by Badger »

a gun is a different matter as the person has range

you guys know something like a baseball bat will easily disarm someone with a knife right

I'd be more worried about something that has a long reach than something that has a short reach

paranoia just makes it that way

its like you're worried that someone is going to be at a window watching you even though it's never happened before

the whole idea is the knife is used as a tool of fear because of its danger, but something that has a long reach can easily disarm/void it.
well obviously a cane vs a knife would be different from a kid with just a knife, which is what I thought you were talking about

oh sorry I'm thinking in the context that the person coming after you has a weapon themselves

No backstory, just paranoia. And Florida. The weirdest stuff happens down here.

Utility,less self defence.

If you want to use a cane you can,it has style.

You can use a umbrella as a discount cane. But you look dumb.

For self defence theres always the method of the proven to work,satisfying,strong,easy to access fists.

Op could just say he's a entrepreneur  and he doesn't want his hoes at school to forget.

Crowbars make great canes

like, is there a backstory to this?
op's dad probably traumatized him or some stuff lmao

bring a entrepreneur  staff