Fast food stories: share your gross ass stories

Author Topic: Fast food stories: share your gross ass stories  (Read 923 times)

why the forget did you get a happy meal
are you too autistic to order other items
well I was 6 at the time so

I went into a Burger king bathroom once and there was a condom in the toilet, I dunno if it was used or not.

I went into a Burger king bathroom once and there was a condom in the toilet, I dunno if it was used or not.

shoulda put it on to find out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You don't want to get the toilet pregnant

>Ask for no pickles on big mac

>mfw pickles

this
like hot damn, i can only wolf down one bigmac without wanting to vomit
speaking of vomit, im surprised that kid could eat so much without vomiting
iirc the capacity of the human stomach is on average about only a gallon
Maybe he's an inflation fanfic character?

i was on a trip with my JROTC classmates one time to an airshow. on the way back we stopped at a mcdonalds for supper. well, this really obese kid (as well as his obese sister) was with us. we're all waiting for our food when suddenly someone calls out "six big macs and large fry?" and the fat kid comes up and takes it. he gets a large fountain drink, eats all of the big macs in under 30 minutes, and then it turns out his drink had one of those sticker things that won him a free cookie. so he went and ate one of those as well.
Is he a blackhole?

i was on a trip with my JROTC classmates one time to an airshow. on the way back we stopped at a mcdonalds for supper. well, this really obese kid (as well as his obese sister) was with us. we're all waiting for our food when suddenly someone calls out "six big macs and large fry?" and the fat kid comes up and takes it. he gets a large fountain drink, eats all of the big macs in under 30 minutes, and then it turns out his drink had one of those sticker things that won him a free cookie. so he went and ate one of those as well.
Call Deviantart

Is he a blackhole?
reminds me of

kibre.

also i dont have fast food story but granny made dumplings with viniger-soaked water
plus the fact the dumplings were overdate by 2 months
    please dont mention the ''living rice'' in her apartment.
    or the 6-year-old oysters

i ordered kentucky fried chicken but they gave me kentucky fried rat