what to get with 30 dollars?

Author Topic: what to get with 30 dollars?  (Read 2385 times)

If you have PlayStation Plus, it's free, unless you plan on playing it on PC. Amazing game tho, remember when it was called Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars on PS3

*sigh*
1 30$ hooker
Or 30 1$ hooker

I mean somebody had to say it

i have 17 dollars that i keep wanting to spend but still end up wanting to save it for something once i get more
i think you should do the same op

except that with the $30, he could buy ARK
which would be worth it if he doesn't yet have it

edit: and has a system he can run it on

You shouldn't buy anything until you want something

but you know, you could always buy me LISA on steam

except that with the $30, he could buy ARK
which would be worth it if he doesn't yet have it

edit: and has a system he can run it on
Wish my current PC could run it

Sadly it is a 6 year old dell :(

*sigh*
1 30$ hooker
Or 30 1$ hooker

I mean somebody had to say it
hello lovey

in his case, he probably doesn't need the $30 before he makes however much he's making

but to put it in perspective, he views it as chump change to how much he will have soon
just as I went and spent almost all of my cash on a new laptop, because it's chump change in comparison to how much i'll make on coop
but I saved enough for how much i'll need until my first paycheck, as he probably did too

since he'll probably not have to pay for food/housing/transportation, he probably needs $0 inbetween

nothing wrong with spending everything while knowing you're in the clear in the near future
Question is: How clear is hillkill? He may just be like "oh I'm just going to get a job, this money means nothing" but then it turns into "oh stuff no money and no job"

Save it until you find something you want.

i want a wallet. i prefer themed wallets though.