Author Topic: Race Track - Kitchen W.I.P.  (Read 2827 times)

I am working on a race track in the Kitchen map. Here is a Pic of the Kitchen Track:

Its W.I.P. atm, The Track itself is done, All I need to do is add the walls and some finishing touches.

EDIT: http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=26218.0 Link to My Gallery, Which includes a picture of the Bedroom Track.

EDIT: Save file removed. Current is too big right now and I don't feel like packaging just yet.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 08:01:23 PM by Squarehead »

Fall off the edge easily?

Its W.I.P. atm, The Track itself is done, All I need to do is add the walls and some finishing touches. I will include the save of it so far, if you edit this track at all, I will flame your babies. (thats a bit harsh for me but I will). So enjoy the racing I suppose.

I was talking about the present state of the build.

I know that, can you read the part W.I.P.. It clearly states WORK IN PROGRESS. I know you can fall off, I said I would include the save of what it currently is.

Lol, I was asking whether or not you guys fell off easy while racing in its current form.

Oh. :/ Yes you can easily fall off, the Jeep (preferred vehicle to use) can fall through the track itself if it lands front bumper first instead of tires first, its quite annoying right now.

Square I want to help! (if its ok i do)

Square I want to help! (if its ok i do)
Junior, just because you're a pal, I will consider it. I usually reject people asking to help. I'll PM you when I make up my mind.

Ok then :D

EDIT: btw I can host it for you (privately) if you like.

Ok then :D

EDIT: btw I can host it for you (privately) if you like.
Sounds good.

Want me to host it now?

Want me to host it now?
Sure, put a password and PM it to me.

Looks interesting, I may try when its done.