Author Topic: YOU MAD YOU LOSE  (Read 14259 times)

What story?

The incest one or the rape one?

well they're both supposed to be connected according to you

well they're both supposed to be connected according to you
I never said that, I just jumped to a completely different thing because I don't think my childhood was important and I keep forgetting a lot of it.

I never said that, I just jumped to a completely different thing because I don't think my childhood was important and I keep forgetting a lot of it.

oh... i thought it was supposed to be connected since you just immediately switched to that story

which i would still like to see you try and explain

i mean i don't know how young you were, but you don't just FORGET being raped

oh... i thought it was supposed to be connected since you just immediately switched to that story

which i would still like to see you try and explain

i mean i don't know how young you were, but you don't just FORGET being raped
I think I was eight or something.

I dunno. 

Lost.
Stop.

It's like you people want to believe it happened. It doesn't make the first ounce of ratiocinated sense. If you actually believe this guy you are slow.

It's like you people want to believe it happened. It doesn't make the first ounce of ratiocinated sense. If you actually believe this guy you are slow.
lost

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 11:08:50 AM by ThatRandomGuy »

lost

lol can you not

like if that statement ACTUALLY makes you mad, you got issues

lol can you not

like if that statement ACTUALLY makes you mad, you got issues
no because like he's being an ass and it's really not necessary

being ignorant isn't necessary either

I don't believe him either, but you don't have to be a douche about it.

I don't believe him either, but you don't have to be a douche about it.

Swamp is using the real psychological trauma cased by rape and child abuse as a means of deceiving people on the internet into giving him sympathy, admiration, and attention. You are enabling this behavior. Who's the ass/douche again?

Why am I immediately obligated to believe the previously banned for trolling/lying autist who legitimately cannot stop yapping about his pokemon special interest?

inb4lost

Swamp is using the real psychological trauma cased by rape and child abuse as a means of deceiving people on the internet into giving him sympathy, admiration, and attention. You are enabling this behavior. Who's the ass/douche again?

Why am I immediately obligated to believe the previously banned for trolling/lying autist who legitimately cannot stop yapping about his pokemon special interest?

inb4lost
im not admiring or sympathizing him at all so idk where the hell you got that from

we're all giving him attention so ill give you that one

you don't have to believe it. no one believes it. just don't be a douchebag about it and move on lmfao

lost again