Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74902 times)

Was he banned already?

Honestly, I'm sorta appalled at the forum's reaction to Iban. Yes, he may have done things that are less than normal, but that is really something you can't blame him for. These things happen, whether it be through traumatic experiences, or just natural cause alone.

I would befriend him, even if it meant giving up my dignity to this forum. This guy should see a professional, and maybe he could be melded into a fairly normal guy.

Honestly, I'm sorta appalled at the forum's reaction to Iban. Yes, he may have done things that are less than normal, but that is really something you can't blame him for
lmao is this satire

lmao is this satire
In all seriousness, no. Again, he probably has a mental disorder or something he can't control. It isn't his fault. There had to have been some event in his life that caused this psychopathic behavior.

While I do sympathize, he is quite simply, forgeted up.

cant believe he got banned before i could ask him if he had autism

Are you saying that directed at me?
You're not Iban, you're handicapped.

its probably much easier to get away with rapemurder in the phillipines just saying

its also probably easier to hide from australian law enforcement

When your entire police force consists of Kangaroo Cavalry armed with miniature syndey opera hall globes, it is probably pretty easy to avoid.

how does it feel to be wrong

i dont know
how does it feel?            loving DESTROYED LOL

i dont know
how does it feel?            loving DESTROYED LOL
banker, please administer forty keks to this man and make sure you get them from the top shelf