who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?

Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74798 times)

what the forget is wrong with you?

like the dude is assuming that anyone who doesn't like him is in cahoots with the 'clique'

you gotta admit that's pretty freakin stupid

i am in with the clique

like the dude is assuming that anyone who doesn't like him is in cahoots with the 'clique'

you gotta admit that's pretty freakin stupid
You don't have to sling insults at him, you're taking advantage of that fact that it's him vs. several other people and he can't reply without getting, "ganged up on" so to speak.

You have him pinned, lay off.

akio thinks he is all that

but he is really just a scaredy cat

akio thinks he is all that

but he is really just a scaredy cat

I somehow missed that

I guess kaz is just really, really stupid

He's not as stupid as much as he is just a highly aggressive moron who spends his spare time arguing on the internet.
In-case you need a reason to not argue with him:

You. Just. Don't. Get. It. The reason you don't win an argument against me is because you cannot win an argument against me. No one can. Ever. You and I do not have the same wiring, we don't see an argument the same way. You see it as some sort of intellectual debate. I see it where it's an enjoyable exchange of forget you's and you're ratarded's.

He has the mental resolve of the average youtube troll.

tfw you make such an idiot of yourself online you have to admit to being the dead horse

He has the mental resolve of the average youtube troll.

and a few pages before that he got banned for this on a different account
Negative ghost rider.

Thank god this hasn't been a verbal argument, my richard would be so far down your throat by now I'd have murder on top of the rape I've been giving you for the past hour. Peace stuffhead, off to consume your unborn children.

I forgot how much of a nuclear spaz aeris is

Wait, so, is Kaz the same Aeris as .Aeris.? As in, the 'Girl' from 2010 who stirred up a stuffstorm of drama post-miika? What a loving loser.

Wait, so, is Kaz the same Aeris as .Aeris.? As in, the 'Girl' from 2010 who stirred up a stuffstorm of drama post-miika? What a loving loser.

oh my god can you link me to the topic

oh my god can you link me to the topic

Man, there's no one topic. It was a forum wide debacle. It's listed on Encyclopedia Dramatica's Blockland page, though.

Man, there's no one topic. It was a forum wide debacle. It's listed on Encyclopedia Dramatica's Blockland page, though.

Is ED supposed to have NSFW advertisements in my face?

seems like she had a fair share of whiteknights lol