Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 76011 times)

Well, his signature didn't help his case either.

My signature is filled with cute animals, that doesn't mean I'm obsessed with them. Likewise my avatar is an anime girl yet I don't watch anime often. Don't generalize people just because they've found something they like to express themselves with.

please i dont need the fanboy attention im just trying to post on the forums without people trying to ask me to date them =.=;
You could always lesbos with me.

You could always lesbos with me.
this is more likely than you think

You guys really don't hesitate to forgive people do you lol

lmao wtf did he do to you, spidey?

seriously, if there isn't anything to set him off he probably wont complete the cycle like damn yall need some love. even if he does mess up again, he's at least nice for a while lol

That said, its a pain in the ass cleaning up tons of iban's eye glazing, russian-nesting-doll styled if-else code. (extremely annoying. guess he hates using returns?)
Or maybe that was style was unchanged from the original peoplesmods.

also sorry for double pasting but copypasta =/= cleaning up iban's code

lmao wtf did he do to you, spidey?
seriously, if there isn't anything to set him off he probably wont complete the cycle like damn yall need some love. even if he does mess up again, he's at least nice for a while lol
Excuse me uh, are you new here or something? Do you even realize what Iban has done to people? I'm not 'hating' on him (this word is loving stupid), I said I'm not forgiving him for what he's done because he's done some crazy stuff lmao.

Anyone can 'act' like they're different for a while on the internet, it's called putting on a mask, and I'm not going to fall for it.

i said what has he done to you, not what has he done to anyone else

lmao 'not gonna fall for it'. you act like he has something to prove for you. don't act like an entitled stuff.

Excuse me uh, are you new here or something? Do you even realize what Iban has done to people? I'm not 'hating' on him (this word is loving stupid), I said I'm not forgiving him for what he's done because he's done some crazy stuff lmao.

Anyone can 'act' like they're different for a while on the internet, it's called putting on a mask, and I'm not going to fall for it.

whose alt are you :(

you know it's not uncommon to judge people based on how they act towards other people and threatening someone's baby is a real red flag
lmao 'not gonna fall for it'. you act like he has something to prove for you. don't act like an entitled stuff.
just because someone buys a new account doesn't mean they're absolved from what they said in the past?

and when it's happened in the past most people would expect it to happen again. but somehow the one who wants everyone to like iban is somehow using the word entitled

Iban has done this exact routine multiple times before.
The likelihood of Iban being able to function normally for any more than a week is extraordinarily low.

whose alt are you :(
hes maxxi's buddy watt-son. dont worry hell be gone soon

I didn't come here asking for forgiveness or public appeal. I just wanted to say hi.

And, while I really appreciate people sticking up for me, it isn't necessary. You're not going to change anyone's minds when they've known me for longer than some people on this forum have been alive.

they've known me for longer than some people on this forum have been alive.
at first i thought this was just an exaggeration but then woah

And, while I really appreciate people sticking up for me, it isn't necessary. You're not going to change anyone's minds when they've known me for longer than some people on this forum have been alive.

my brother

also sorry for double pasting but copypasta =/= cleaning up iban's code

What do you mean?