Author Topic: how to get a puppy to stop biting cords!?!?!  (Read 2215 times)

So, i just noticed my laptop wasnt charging, and its because, my loving puppy chewed the cord, and earlier today she broke my headset, so how do i get her to stop biting cords?

Don't leave your stray cords lying around. Unplug your stuff once you're done with it, and constantly check to see if your pet is chewing through something. I'm being serious here; if it chews through something that is plugged in, it's going to electrocute itself.

If you wish to train it to stop eating your stuff, yell "NO" whenever you catch it in the act and swiftly pull it away. Keep it somewhere out of trouble if it continues.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 06:19:16 AM by Cloudworxz »

Don't leave your stray cords lying around. Unplug your stuff once you're done with it, and constantly check to see if your pet is chewing through something. I'm being serious here; if it chews through something that is plugged in, it's going to electrocute itself.
k thanks, def gonna do tht, but how do i train her not to bite them, like, if their is a cord, put hotsauce on it? (sorry if i sound stupid, but im tired)

After my kitty bit the cord of my headphones and my N64 controller I kept throwing pillows at him until he stopped.

Throwing pillows is probably your best course of action.

spray it with the green apple spray you get from a pet store

slap it every time it does and give it a stern no so it knows no is bad and it gets bitch slapped for chewing cords

or kill it

kill it
Yeah, because borderline animal abuse solves everything.

Cover the cords in semen a liquid he/she hates. Try this: make it lick some vinegar and something sour, like a lemon or a lime and cover your cords with it.

Cover the cords in semen a liquid he/she hates. Try this: make it lick some vinegar and something sour, like a lemon or a lime and cover your cords with it.
Toothpaste and orange juice will work as a substitute

Toothpaste and orange juice will work as a substitute
so will semen

so will semen
Not if it's a she or if it's a he and he's gay.