Author Topic: Sugar the comic - issue 13  (Read 112704 times)

From everything I know about Sugar from this thread, I think if there was ever an animated series she should have the voice of catbug.

From everything I know about Sugar from this thread, I think if there was ever an animated series she should have the voice of catbug.
yes lol

-revelation-
yknow any time i see sugar say something the voice in my head always sounded like a childs, i just didnt know it was this one

yknow any time i see sugar say something the voice in my head always sounded like a childs, i just didnt know it was this one

I agree

LMAO

did anyone else read it in catbug's voice after watching the video

Also, why does Sugar keep looking for Yawa200? Everytime sugar sees me, he/she keeps asking where yawa200 is.

holy stuff absolovinglutely

im in no rush, but are you still making issues?